1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crutchlow interview on Motomatters

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Last edited: Oct 6, 2014
  2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I like Crutchlow well enough. I think he's talented as all f@ck and is an asset.

I just can't take all those stupid f@ckin' Brits and their *mindless cheer leading. Well, if Crutchlow had Rossis bike and Crutchlow deserves Pedrosa's spot. What's that saying? If my aunt had nuts or some shit like that.

* $1 to the person that can name where I stole that from.

3. The Great One

The Great One Well-Known Member

I hope he doesn't give many more excuses in the other parts of that interview. He's gotta save some for when he can't get the RC213V on the podium

4. BigBird

BigBird blah

well he was pretty candid that it was more him than the bike...so kudos to him for that.

5. Tortuga

Tortuga Well-Known Member

JU / RRW. Now, gimme

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Just send Dave a self addressed stamped envelope. He's broke you know.

7. flyboy

flyboy Well-Known Member

Cal is interesting. I sort of like the guy but if find his bitching gets old quick. He did nothing but bash Yamaha last year and complained non-stop about Rossi and JLo's fuel tank...only to have Yamaha call his bluff, give him the tank and watch him not get on with it. Lol and I still don't get that he thought he'd somehow find success on the Ducati after watching so many fail including Rossi. Self delusion?? If he did it simply to get paid in sport with limited shelf life I get and respect that though.

8. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

If my aunt had a dick she'd be my uncle? That bit?

9. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

Culture difference is what you see in what you call " His bitching" man, he is a working class pom and that is the way the live there life, they say it as it is with NO PC Crap in it, simple really.

10. malik ross

malik ross Waits for his asskicking.

when he puts in a 40+ hour work week, wrenches on his own bikes, drives himself to the track, unloads his own kit, races with money out of own pocket and then goes back to 40+ hours on Monday he can be called a working class man.

Given his lack of performance in any series that matters he should be happy to have any MotoGp ride and especially a factory seat.

11. 418

418 Expert #59

:FL:

12. Chip

Chip Registered

He seem overly pre-occupied with what other riders are doing and what equipment they have.

13. BigBird

BigBird blah

it's the only measuring stick you can use really. so why not compare yourself to the ONLY other riders than can even compare considering the tires alone.

14. Chip

Chip Registered

I'm not talking about lap times. I'm talking about gas tanks and perceptions of riding styles and morale...

15. iomTT

iomTT Well-Known Member

My thoughts exactually

16. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Yeah, I'm sure he has had a silver spoon shoved in his mouth his whole life :rolleyes:

While I do not believe he did anything to warrant his move to MotoGP, he did prove himself worthy of being there. His replacements at tech 3 haven't even matched his accomplishments. Getting on the podium in GP is not an easy task, and credit should be given where it's due.

17. Macon663

Macon663 Well-Known Member

great interview. seems to be very forthcoming with the thoughts running through his brain. Obviously we (the readers) have to take some of this with a gain of salt. All in all though, he seems like a really normal guy. Who wouldn't have some of those thoughts when you're going through the year he is...?

18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Wrong orifice.

19. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

The part I don't get is where he is talking about them having 4 tenths on power. I don't think you can use the the Dovi and Iannone question was kinda a loaded one because he was asked directly about them.

Although he admitted they are outriding him.

20. BigBird

BigBird blah