V7 Smack talk/ Roll Call

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by cajun636, Jan 27, 2014.

1. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I got an old scratched up used to be red in places bike that needs racin...

2. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

But this will get you in a new to you class

3. Venom51

I have no class.

4. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Then this will be the perfect place for you.

5. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Proper decals added they just ooz sophistication and class.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 13, 2014
  6. Venom51

You're bodywork fits like shit. All those gaps induce drag...you'll be slow....er. :D

7. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

It's not bolted up! That was a quick pic after it was together. I was still using the approved Kenny Honda Polish.

8. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

My how Purty she looks all done up. Hope that paint dont rub off easy.

Steven Isenhower #52 2001 V-6

9. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Oh no it's stuck on good. But with that rocket ship you have you might blow it off for sure.

10. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Its only fast when i turn the throttle the right way. If not i suck ass. Woowoo.
    What no dean? thought id get a rise out of him by now! This smack talk thread.
    Steven Isenhower # 52 2001 V-6

11. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Well Dean doesn't race a vintage bike soooooo...

12. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

He seems to troll here, so i thought id invite him to race a vintage person, seeing how i do it the old way and it no longer works. His words not mine. LOL Them young guys always looking to be the new fast guys and picking on us old slow guys. He could show me by example how its done the new way. Id thought id learn something. Its been awhile since i raced fast, so i thought a tune up was in order. Im sure i will run into him at the track.

13. dean dufrene

dean dufrene Well-Known Member

find me a bike and Ill be your huckleberry!

and i dont believe I have ever said anything about how you ride rather its fast or slow. You know me, If I have something to say I say it to you not at you ;)

Last edited: Feb 14, 2014
  14. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

hell dean ride the one you have. I like poking at you. Im old, gives me something to do. LOL
    Id like to show you the old way in person. Hell i may learn a few things. Its all in fun.
    This is a smack talk thread.

15. dean dufrene

if i make it to tally, ill be in the B and C Classes. You are more than welcome to sign up for those.

16. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

Come on we can do a track day. Im sure you are going to make a track day sometime.
    If all works out i will be at Tally, may have to go rob a bank though.

17. dean dufrene

i dont race at track days and barely attend them. Come show up for a race! ive heard you talk smack for years about how you can beat Josh Hayes if you had equal equipment and blah blah blah....

Put up or shut up. The bike i will have at tally is a tired and worn out stock 07 gsxr 600... it's now or never

18. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

LOL so now im picking on a cripple? Tell you what, seems your a little timid to come play at the same time. Lets race lap times. Track days are races without the trophy's and i cant afford to race another class. I can barely afford to do what im doing to get to the races. Im racing for points toward a goal. And yes i did beat Josh a few times. and a few others along the way. I even have the news letters to prove it! LOL Like when your where a little one all this went on. Hell you should jump all over this. Im OLD on and OLD bike and a has been. Hell just saying you shut me up and taught me a lesson should get you to come play. LOL You know im just picking on you. But i did offer to help you out.
    See you at Tally.

19. dean dufrene

i cant afford trackdays, and have nothing to prove by beating you lol you can help me any time you want! I am a privateer and know the struggle. I never turn down help in any capacity!

and yes I have one arm, and its not my throttle hand so racing next weekend is still in the air! I have one more week to hopefully heal. Tally is mostly lefts so im staying positive

20. VFR#52

VFR#52 Well-Known Member

best advice, heal up till your ready. your young, you have time trust me. Im 50 and still doing this. learn from mistakes. Save money and use it to get track time, QUAILTY track time. You still In New Orleans? Hit me up on face book and get my #. Cant give it out here then everyone will want to call me! LOL. But i can help you more than you know.Heal up.