1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Official" Craigslist failure thread

Discussion in 'General' started by trashman_nate, Apr 7, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Small penis.

2. ew422

ew422 Well-Known Member

Assholery...

3. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

I would like to see one of the proud owners of this monstrosity actually try to open the throttle all the way and ride it. :wow:

4. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

For that price, they'll hire someone, strap a GoPro on `em and watch...

5. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

6. BaaadDucRonnie

BaaadDucRonnie Well-Known Member

Many people say the same thing about any male that rides any kind of motorcycle or drives a performance car . . .

7. 418

418 Expert #59

8. charles

charles The Transporter

It's for when you've decided life isn't worth living anymore so you take one last ride!

9. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

Seller knows what he has, and he isn't modest, either.

http://youngstown.craigslist.org/mcy/4304906831.html

GSXR 1000 for sale - $17000 (Struthers, Ohio)
    2007 GSXR 1000 for sale, this bike is beyond a shadow of a doubt, the FASTEST bike in the USA. Bike has only 9500 miles on it. All 9500 miles were accomplished over one weekend driving at top speed on the freeway, I never went below 210mph for 2 days straight. Top speed on the bike is 298mph, this is due to the Yoshimura pipe installed on the bike, Mat Mladin personally got me this pipe and installed it for me....rest of bike is stock. It is the best pipe ever made for a GSXR. The last and best aftermarket accessory is a curl bar built into the frame. I alternate arms and use the bike as a dumbbell. I do 800 on each arm everyday. I am probably the most ripped person you will ever see PERIOD. I have curled the bike for 2 years straight now, every night until I puked. I really hate to see this bike go, but I have a deposit on a prototype MotoGP bike, Honda wants me to test before the bike gets to Marquez and Pedrosa. Please contact me with any questions, I know all the answers.

Someone should call him and ask him what Avogadro's Number is.

10. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Or better yet ask him how he refueled during that long weekend where he never dropped below 210 mph, since he essentially drove coast to coast a couple of times without stopping...:D

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Seems more like "wife said sell it so I am...sort of" :D

12. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Daytona/Laughlin/Sturgis penis envy.
    Having ridden a couple of v8 bikes... the giggle factor is high but they aren't liter bike fast.

13. rwood64083

rwood64083 Gifted as in 'DUHHHH'

:stupid:

Got to test ride one after repairing an electrical fire and a number of additional issues. 350, 2spd auto w/reverse. A novelty to ride but too much effort involved to make smooth stops and slow cq turns for my light body size.

They also have a nice engine torque that can catch you off guard if you crack the throttle while in neutral and standing still. Not that I fell over or anything :D

14. Phl218

Phl218 .

not exactly a failure:

[​IMG]

15. Inquizid

Inquizid Member Well-Known

SHHHHH!

I've been selling my Derbi Senda for eight months now.
    I'm almost at that point where she stops noticing it amongst the rest of the herd.:cool:

16. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Dude... take bodywork off, the tank, maybe a wheel. Put it in the corner of the shop. "Oh, that old thing? Hell, it's been there for years!"

17. sideways_skinny

sideways_skinny i need about, tree-fitty

That looks identical to the one I just finished servicing about 3 weeks ago. I did a whole bunch of work to it, and the bike was damn near perfect. You could start it with you hand...using the kickstarter. Actually, I think there is video of that somewhere...I wouldn't pay nearly that much for it though. I'd rather have the mint FZR400 I'm working on now. :clap:

18. t500racer

t500racer Never Fails To Fail

19. malik ross

malik ross Waits for his asskicking.

Wicket?
    [​IMG]

20. Woody_303

Woody_303 Well-Known Member