1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My wife's cat is a jealous little prick

Discussion in 'General' started by EngineNoO9, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Doesn't matter how much you try to call that a joke, it isn't the least bit funny, and only a chickenshit sociopath would suggest poisoning a pet. :down:

2. K Kling

K Kling Well-Known Member

Things I've learned today:

1. It's okay to race a Ninja 300 in ESS.
    2. It's okay to post videos in General.
    3. Some people get their panties in a wad over pet jokes.

3. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

4. Some people think its funny to abuse pets or joke about abusing pets.

4. K Kling

K Kling Well-Known Member

5. Some people are so irrational that they think other people not letting their pets in the bedroom at night is abuse. :crackup:

5. Vstate60

Vstate60 Jaspon&Armas, PA

Do they have canine versions? I don't care how often you cut my pit's nails she will still scratch the piss out of you accidentally.

Oh...and screw cats. No thanks.

6. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

WOW! No offense intended, but I'm thinking you just showed the world how unqualified you are to speak to a human being.

7. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

You know who you sound like?

[​IMG]

My cat can come and sleep with us if she wants....but when i'm trying to get some, it gets kicked out and door closed....guess i'm a HORRIBLE pet owner and my cat should be taken away...except that i saved its life, as it was the only surviving kitten from a litter that froze to death underneath a porch. She was a fighter, and maybe closing the door on you gives you mental anguish, i'm sure it doesnt phase her, shes just curious, you know, like a cat, and wants what she cant have.

Oh hey, maybe you can sit your cats down and discuss not climbing on counters and try to rationalize with them. Water bottle is perfectly acceptable form of training.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2013
  8. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

F*ck them cats.

-Buckwild

9. ED_006

ED_006 Well-Known Member

the double sided tape on the door is a good idea. Also you can do aluminum foil (they don't like the noise) so the cat should not come near the door. It will probably take a few days but it should work. It worked for us, she was tearing up our couch and my TV chair. Now she uses her scratching post and I give her treats when she uses it.

10. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

:stupid:

all jokes have a bit of the teller's opinion behind it! Racist jokes are told by closet racists, dead pet jokes are told by closet sociopaths.
    I still hate cats! doesnt mean i would wish death on any one of them!

11. forceten

forceten Well-Known Member

12. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

6. Prick, bastard, gun, water bottle. Qualified pet owner?

13. antirich

antirich Well-Known Member

Aluminum foil also works. THere's also a motion-activated compressed air canister that's made for animal deterrent. I would put anything you use down the hall if you can, for the cat will just yell from the other side of it.

More than likely the cat is telling you that something is outside. Cat's are generally nocturnal, so he/she is probably watching outside the window. It's probably something you don't care about (likely another cat)

14. nigel smith

This being the case, stay out of the joke thread if you are female, gay, Catholic, old, blonde, redneck, or claim any ethnicity whatsoever. Some jokes are so offensive they should not be repeated. Most, however, have no ill intent.

On the subject of cats, the ability of a pet owner to anthropomorphize his animal does not make him better qualified to be a pet owner. Ascribing human feelings and motives to a cat is foolish. Cats have their own social system and pecking order, which they enforce violently. If you want to allow your cat to be your master, more power to you. Don't judge people who have a more realistic view of the relationship between human and animal.

15. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

The second I read this, Lol.

[​IMG]

16. PMooney Jr.

17. Falcondrvr

Falcondrvr Well-Known Member

So there's a "correct" view that we should all hold regarding the relationship between human and animal? Didn't know that....

18. PMooney Jr.

19. nigel smith

I said realistic, as in based in reality. Where did you read "correct"?

20. EngineNoO9

EngineNoO9 Well-Known Member

No offense but just cause I called the cat a little prick and a bastard doesn't mean I don't like him. He's just annoying as hell sometimes! And I was absolutely kidding about the gun comment. You've got a serious case of the WOOOOOOSH with that one. Water bottle? You've gotta be kidding me. At most he gets a little water on his butt cause he has matrix like moves while he's running into the living room. Not like I'm blasting him point blank range in the eye.

Qualified pet owner? lol

Wife and I have 3 dogs and 3 cats. All 3 cats are rescues and one dog is. All of the animals are on Health plans with the vet and get regular dr's appts and dental cleanings. We've even spent money to take our youngest and oldest boxers to a cardioligist for treatment for heart conditions. And believe me, that shit is expensive! They all get the best food, more than enough toys, plenty of exercise, pet beds to sleep on, lots of attention, etc... And you want to tell me I'm not a qualified pet owner cause I use a squirt bottle to try and train our cat to not scratch at the door and I called him names on a motorcycle message board? Wow.....