1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Losail Circuit, Qatar | MotoGP 2013

Discussion in 'General' started by caferace, Apr 2, 2013.

1. vizsladog

vizsladog Well-Known Member

Cal needs to beat his teammates first. Colin beat him by 20 points in 2011 dovi by 60 last year. Maybe he can beat smith. Factory????? He's had 2 podiums in 3 years so let's not get ahead of ourselves

2. bigtime

bigtime Well-Known Member

I am not writing Rossi off, coming back to a new bike. But Cal seems determined to prove a point. Seems like he hasnt gotten the respect, and wants to throw it in everyone's faces. I like that attitude.

3. bigtime

I dont think he is ready for a factory ride, just was asking if he was getting factory support to see if he can do it.:cool:

4. Fire929

Fire929 Well-Known Member

Pedrosa didn't want MM following him. You could see him look back earlier in the lap. He checked up which probably cost them both an extra lap but he made his point.

Should be an interesting season in the Repsol Garage.

5. caferace

caferace No.

He beat him in QP. :D

-jim

6. bigtime

I had just told someone I bet a wall was going up in the Respol garage before the Yamaha garage:D

7. vizsladog

vizsladog Well-Known Member

His satellite bike is slightly worse than the factory bikes. Just ask him....he'll let you know. Lol......:rolleyes:

8. bigtime

You had that waiting to post didnt you:rock:

:D

9. bigtime

Maybe, thats why I asked the knowledgable BBS:clap: Think I believe everything out of the riders' mouth?:D

10. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

QP is Qualifying what?

Take it away Allen...

[​IMG]

11. So, yesterday they showed the wall that's already up in the Yamaha garage. How much money are you losing? :D

12. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

That wall is part of the circuit.

13. caferace

caferace No.

14. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

Other way around.

15. srush

srush Active Member

Qatar is the best round for the sunglasses sponsors. Everyone wearing them on their hats in the dark! :cool:

16. ductune

ductune Well-Known Member

I thought so too but I think bEer is right. Look at the helmets. Pedro was in front a few turns before it happened but they said he sat up.

17. Mr Sunshine

Mr Sunshine Banned

Why is Moto3 and Moto3 warm up practice the day before their race?

18. JTW

JTW Well-Known Member

Who had bad luck?

19. bigtime

That wall is just covered in Yamaha colors. Behind it is concrete built pits. So nothing. But nice try:)

20. bigtime