1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Walking Dead in T minus sixty minutes

Discussion in 'General' started by Dits, Oct 14, 2012.

1. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

:crackup:

Last episode was bad, no doubt.

2. automan

automan It's all about the drive!

Last show was a setup show. Had to lay some foundation for the crazyness to come!

3. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Morgan makes a reappearance and nobody says anything?

4. r1ryder424

r1ryder424 Well-Known Member

One of the best episodes yet

5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Did you see the same episode I did?

I've dubbed this episode, "the walking dud". :down:

6. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

I just started giving this show a shot and wasn't impressed, going to bear with it a little more. Guess I'll see about giving the first seasons a shot and see where it is at. Hopefully this has just been a slow period because at this point, I don't understand the hype.

7. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

The last two have been a LOT of character development. So if you are not familiar with the characters through and through I can see where a lot would be lost on you.

8. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

I guess I'm going to go back and snag the first seasons and get caught up to see how it is. I lot of people that I trust really like it, so I figured the big problem must be me coming into the middle of it.

9. inpayne

inpayne Well-Known Member

I thought this latest episode was sick. Really cool.

10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Has that ever *not* been the case? :Poke: :Poke: :Poke:

:D

11. r1ryder424

r1ryder424 Well-Known Member

Hey i thought it was great, last weeks? now that was a snore

12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I can only suspend my disbelief so much.

A shot to the chest while wearing a vest doesn't put you in a coma

A stab wound to the upper chest doesn't magically "heal" itself with a chest wrap

Oh yeah...zombies, and shit. :rolleyes:

13. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

*cough* Blow me *cough* :D

14. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

I enjoyed the big FU to the guy walking down the highway, only to scavange his belongings later on when they saw him again.

Oh and Michonne opens up a little and talks normal, refreshing.

15. Mille R

Mille R Well-Known Member

I was wondering what they stopped to pick up. I guess it was that guy's belongings. Classic!

16. james walker

james walker beat down, broken & busted

i was hoping for more with Morgan's return. :(

...and was hoping Carl was gonna get eaten at the diner. 'little sh@t needs to be brought back down a notch before he gets himself killed.

17. Aberk

Aberk Well-Known Member

I wouldn't go so far as to say I enjoyed seeing that, but I definitely understood why they did it.

18. slower than u

slower than u Well-Known Member

I was bummed that Morgan wasnt with it - I had visions of Rick and Morgan taking down Woodberry ( of how ever ya spell it ).It was kind of nice to take a bit of time off of the intenseness of the whole upcoming war thing -
    I do like that Michonne is showing more signs of humanity, just makes me wonder what will happen next week.

19. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I wonder if he'll find himself and come back into the story. He plays a pretty big role in the comic book. I thought they were touching on it when he addressed Carl.

20. Mille R

Mille R Well-Known Member

I don't think we are done with Morgan by a long shot. He will somehow work his way back in.