1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Holy wowzers byjebus

Discussion in 'General' started by Lever, Feb 12, 2013.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Kate's big floppy knockers make the rest of her less noticeable. I say enjoy her now because you can tell by how her tits look now in her early 20's that they will be getting pretty sloppy as she ages. Her ass will probably get dumpy as well.

Gravity is a bitch :(

2. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

Yes I am!

Mother of 5 kids, successful business owner, humanitarian, doesn't have a bad habit to speak of.

3. kangasj

kangasj Banned

Jesus man, are you going to marry the woman and have kids or just knock one off? Sheeze!:rolleyes:

4. tittys04

tittys04 Well-Known Member

I get it... most of the time I am on the same page as you guys. I always think "you guys are effing ridiculous, she's smokin." This is one exception, I just don't think she is...

Different strokes.

5. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Does she have a sister that is single?:D

6. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

By then who cares, she'll be the ex and I'll have destroyed her in her prime.

7. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

You should see Kate riding a horse :D Grinding the saddle, wearing tight ass jodhpurs. T'is a wonderful sight to see...in the flesh.
    Search: Kate Upton horse gif

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

As one of the few people on the BBS who has never dated a supermodel, I maintain that she's smoking hot.

9. caferace

caferace No.

I'm not doing a cross-trade.

-jim

10. cgordon3

cgordon3 I need a new bike...

:crackup::crackup:

11. povol

povol Well-Known Member

Bosses like that were great influences when you were a kid huh. I had one when i worked at service station that used to say.Damn, where to start, you either fuckin up some good eaten, or eaten up some good fuckin.

He also told me one day, you see that girl i took out last night, she was so tight, i couldnt get my thumb in it. Im thinking, whatever dude, wtf are you thumbing that thing for. Then he holds up his hand with his four fingers together and his thumb sticking out to the side and says yep, damn thing keeps getting hung up on the side.

12. Sig

Sig Well-Known Member

13. Rico888

Rico888 Well-Known Member

Funny but she's not giving me any indication that she may be the slightest bit cold in that photo....:D

14. mcarter

mcarter Well-Known Member

floppers, cupcakes... I like them all:cool:

15. tittys04

tittys04 Well-Known Member

I don't think you have to have dated a supermodel to not find her attractive. Hell... I'm sure someone out there thinks Oprah is smoking hot. (albeit, definitely a smaller number)

She certainly has some GREAT features... but as a whole package, I just don't think she's that attractive

**I'll stop arguing my point now, though. I know I can't win because I also know it sounds retarded. More pics may change my mind. :up:

Last edited: Feb 12, 2013
  16. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Believe me, we won't.

Did she lose a bet? :D

17. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

That's more like it...

Papa inspected...papa approved! :D

18. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

LOL, I know. I could hear it all the way down here in Texas. It sounded like a TA125 Yamaha beginning to seize up. :)

19. Lever

Lever Well-Known Member

If you could hear it...that's saying something :D :Poke: :D

20. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

My pants got tight.