1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Holy wowzers byjebus

Discussion in 'General' started by Lever, Feb 12, 2013.

1. 675AV8R

675AV8R Jetski Extraordinaire

Too much talking, not enough pictures.

2. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

I am with you.

I mean I would not pass if she put it on me like cortez likes to claim he might... :crackup: but, as far as "model hot" goes, she is not. She has straight hips, a bit of a belly, an ok cute face, and no ass. She has great tits. Not much else in the "I'm famous for being pretty" category. I dont get it.

3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

She needs to lock this shit down or she's not gonna be at the top much longer

[​IMG]

having said that I'd still gladly let her speed bag my face with those floppy funbags whilst stuffing her face with a Carl's Jr burger.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 12, 2013
  4. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

And NOW we know the real reason John Caudle went to Antarctica!

5. SupermotoFan

SupermotoFan deep Clothing Company

Yes, she's soft. Probably on her way to being too overweight to be a supermodel.

BUT, the woman can move!

Youtube search for the "Teach Me How to Dougie" (whatever the hell that is) where she and her girlfriend are just hangin' out at the Clippers game.

[​IMG]

Yum. That is all.

6. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Dayum! Them suckers get to bouncing nicely! Thanks for the heads up. :crackup:

7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

After you watch that search "Teach me how to dougie ice cream truck"

:crackup:

8. crazywolf450r

crazywolf450r Well-Known Member

This man gets it.

9. Mblashfield

Mblashfield Well-Known Member

You guys are fucking morons, how many other non-hot chicks have had 2 swimsuit issue covers?

10. Mblashfield

11. Mblashfield

12. Mblashfield

13. Mblashfield

14. Mblashfield

15. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

To each their own. She is "hot" in the "I just ran into some chick at the bar and she is hot" hot. Why anyone puts her on the cover of a magazine is beyond me. She is not "I make a living being hot" hot by any normal standards.

She is hot, in the same way Taylor Swift is a vocalist. :crackup:

Big tits, cutish face. Not much more. My wifes body blows hers FAR out of the water. And that is not bias.

And as the tittys guy says, I am usually one who thinks most of you fucks are crazy for saying a chick is not hot.

Edit: And that is without the over 9000 hours of photoshop above

16. Mblashfield

17. SLLaffoon

SLLaffoon Well-Known Member

It's like people who are used to only seeing skinny models are shocked to find out that people (a lot of them actually) like a girl with curves.

And other than Justin Verlander, who cares whether she will or won't be fat in 10 years. If that was a determining factor, high school would have been a lot different for many of us...

18. Mblashfield

If you don't think this is hot you need to RUN and get " I love man cock"" tatoo'd
    On your forehead.

19. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

Cute face, Big tits, Man hips
    [​IMG]

Cute face, man hips, no ass

[​IMG]

20. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

Right :rolleyes:

I dont think anyone here has said shes "not hot". Just not nearly as hot as she is made out to be.

And I stand by, my wifes body is FAR hotter, no bias. If having what i have at the house makes me gay, so be it :crackhead: