1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sons of Anarchy

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Nov 6, 2009.

1. mike w

mike w Knarf's buddy

its kinda neat that they keep inserting Sonny Barger in cameos

2. 02GSXR

02GSXR Well-Known Member

What is really bull-sheit is when they killed Chuck Zito (last Nomad to get whacked). In his hay day he was a bad mofo for the H.A.'s.

Sonny B. is now old but I still would not mess with him. He still has the power to have you "removed."

3. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Did they really have to put that sperm burper Dave Navajo on the last episode?

4. TSWebster

TSWebster Well-Known Member

I find that I am weirdly disappointed that some one like him would want to be in this cartoonish program.

5. Havoc

Havoc Well-Known Member

In his day,Are u joking! He still is one bad ass mofo and will def tune u up.
    I know him since ive been a kid.He started the Nomad charter in Ny back in the 80's. Sonny is getting old but he gets around well when he wants to!.. My dad is 74 and gets around better than most men in their 40-50's!
    He's been a member since 1966 and still active.I tried to watch the show but its a joke.Coming from growing up the 1% way.

6. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

What was the point of the cartel/cia breaking into the meeting and taking the guns? Were they purposely trying to screw the sons?

7. The CHAD

The CHAD Well-Known Member

I don't think they thought Jax would have been able to pull off getting the shipment needed from the IRA (Chinese couldn't meet the current every 2 week shipment).

Remember it was known that the IRA would only deal with Clay (he had already had his patch taken away) and that was the only reason he hadn't been killed earlier.

8. Sacko DougK

Sacko DougK Well-Known Member

Take it for what it is, entertainment.

9. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

Well yeah, but why wouldnt the cartel wait outside and wait and see if it could be done. If it fails, then they go in guns blazing. If it works, so be it.

10. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Because it's a stupid TV show:Poke: I mean seriously, if it were real life, the cops would have crushed them three episodes into season one. They kill two or three people every episode. They've killed half a dozen cops/agents. They have running gun battles in the streets every other day. In one episode, they had a firefight in a minefield with a bunch of Mexican cartel soldiers, RPG's and all.

These guys do more damage in one episode than a real biker gang does in decades.

11. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

Finally got around to watching this weeks episode last night.

Does anyone think that Jax will really offer up/kill Tig? The promo for next week has him pulling a gun on Tig, but how often to promos play out in the context of what actually happens? (biggest transgressor was the opening of the last Rescue Me episode).

Besides, that whole thing just doesn't make sense anymore. Tig killed Pope's daughter inadvertently, Pope had Tig's daughter killed right in front of him a bit more painfully. Would that not make it an "eye for an eye" and be done with it? Pope kills Tig and the scale are unbalanced again.

12. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Jax has to kill Pope. He is gonna work on Pope's right hand guy.

13. theJrod

theJrod Well-Known Member

Agree that there's more to it than what the preview might indicate.

And it's a bloody action/adventure soap opera people. It's not supposed to be a documentary. You don't bitch about Iron Man being outlandish and unbelievable do you?

With few exceptions, the writing is good, the storyline is compelling, and the characters have some good depth. It's one of the better dramas on right now.

14. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I don't think he'll kill him, or have him killed. For one, its too simplistic - nothing is ever easy on this show. They'll drag that storyline out for a whole season - probably with Tig running off to Ireland with Clay. For two, they can't kill any more of the main characters or they won't have a show. It's already getting weak on the original cast.

15. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Storyline for the final two seasons?

16. madcat6183

madcat6183 2006 GSXR

Yeah I think Jax is going to start working down Pope's right hand man, and Tig isn't going anywhere, too simple, and then the "club" is like 4 deep.

I think Clay will jet, and I think Jemma will too, but I think Jemma is about to take the kids with her because Tara tells her she is taking the kids in the preview then puts her against the wall by the neck. This will enrage Jax even more at Clay than before, because we will think it was Clay when it was Jemma.

The scene of the ex cop who's sister was murdered with all kinds of pills and guns obviously plays into it all as well, especially since he knows who/where Tara is and she just took that new job. And it finally seemed like Tara was getting half a brain and saying peace out.

Like stated above its a soap opera, but at least there is killing and stuff getting blown up, if not I'd be out.

I still like Justified for that reason too, need to watch the last 4 shows actually before the new one starts.

17. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Season Finale on now

18. Almostryan3

Almostryan3 Well-Known Member

Shit was intense! Now gotta wait pretty much a whole year for next season, fuuuck

19. r1ryder424

r1ryder424 Well-Known Member

guess otto bit off more than he could chew

20. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

Happy that I got Jane's Addiction's version of "Sympathy for the Devil" that closed out the season finale today.