1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jessie Gatlin (Gatlin racing) St louis MO

Discussion in 'General' started by CAMELTOEHUNTER, Jun 15, 2012.

1. ttt637

ttt637 Well-Known Member

sweet... posts everywhere about this. google search is full of them

2. CAMELTOEHUNTER

CAMELTOEHUNTER Well-Known Member

It's just sad. If you notice, I've waited over 9 months to even post anything.

Person A buys something from person B, Very easy to understand.

Stiff me on 2500 dollars and what do you expect? dinner and a kiss???:down:

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

$2500 for a tire?! Damn, no wonder you are pissed off. I'm not sure I would have waited nine months!

4. CAMELTOEHUNTER

A rim, swingarm assembly, hubs, hardware, etc.. All brand new.

Much more than a trie.

5. iagsxr

iagsxr Well-Known Member

There are things in the world I don't understand, help me out...

As soon as I became aware of the stop-payment on the check I would have called my lawyer. IF he told be to contact customer I may have made one call, actually more likely I would have had my lawyer make the call.

No immediate resolution, my lawyer starts whatever proccess he deems most likely to get me paid.

Other than possibly saving some other unsuspecting beeber, what do you hope to accomplish by posting here?

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Why does he need another reason? Warning people is a pretty good one.

7. CAMELTOEHUNTER

The post here is mainly for my own anger managment, and I know he races so with 1000 views at least a couple others know about him.

As far as lawyers, well we did start that but decieded to forget it since the fees and time would cost what the debt is.. A wash for me

We'll never see a dime, Just getting it off my chest....

I'll leave the rest to karma.

8. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

9. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

That sucks........hope some how and some way, you recoup as much of your money as possible. I'm a firm believer of what goes around, comes around.

The ONLY thing I will advise is if the dumbass did write a check from a closed account, to contact his local authorities with your story, if they find he did do that they could actually charge him criminally. $2500 should be over the threshold for a pretty decent charge.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2012
  10. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Stone him!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

11. lance

lance Well-Known Member

Sir you need to register over at yellowbullet.com those guys love to help with this stuff they will bother and make his life a living hell.

12. BHakalaw

BHakalaw Well-Known Member

What about a small claims action? Might be worth it to at least get a judgment against him?

13. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

:up: While ya'll are there, you may as well check out the NSFW wife/gf section.

14. blue

blue New Member

your doing a great thing for posting your story man .

it might save many more from being victom,s of this person .

15. kangasj

kangasj Banned

I don't know about where you're from but in Indiana you can go for 3x the check amount. I had a guy bounce a payroll check for a few grand and put an attorney on him. She was ruthless and in the end he was either going to pay or go to jail. He paid...

16. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

Once you visit yellowbullet.com and see a couple of threads on with all the hotties you will no longer care about what ever this thread is about. I am glad mongo and crew do keep it somewhat classy over here though.

Oh yea kill this Jesse dude with a hot poker in the eye!

17. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

Treble damages in Indiana went away about a decade ago. :(

18. kangasj

kangasj Banned

I don't think so. This suit was completed within the last 4 years....

19. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

You're right. I knew there was a change but I got it wrong. It used to be treble the check amount. About 10 years ago (maybe longer?) it changed to "Triple the check amount up to $500 over the check amount plus attorney fees and interest up to 18% per annum or 25% of triple the check amount plus attorney fees".

20. lance

lance Well-Known Member

Glad y'all enjoyed the visit over at the bullet. Just tread lightly over there they are brutal