1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Barber!! ROLL CALL! Early I know.

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by cajun636, Mar 2, 2012.

1. Try to get the RC ready Eric. I am working on mine too...just need a few more bits and pieces.

I don't know gearing on the CB350, but I run +4 teeth in the rear on my 400F with a 6 speed and +2 if I want to just run it as a 5 speed.

2. WERA854

WERA854 Well-Known Member

Yeah, my one time there running CW on the old course Mark Morrow gave me good advice: Run Road A gearing and just use 1 st - 4 th. It worked, but I'm going with trials gearing on the little bike too. :D

Dunno about the RC. Since it's not even in the race budget, it depends on how much stock stuff I get sold off it. Fingers crossed.

3. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

Im planning on this to be my first Barber race. Is there any chance there will be a Friday practice? Please pretty please......

4. 02GSXR

02GSXR Well-Known Member

Called the ladies of WERA and they said the track will be open at 0700AM on Saturday only. Sorry, I wanted to ride there too, lol.

Same for the Jennings GP round as well.

Joseph

5. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

Jennings GP is running a track day that Friday, not WERA....

Me: How much will the practice day be on Friday May 18 before the WERA event.

Jennings GP: The pre race pratice days are always $105 and will be available for sign up the first of April.

-

6. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Doing a shake down at Jennings on Saturday in preparation for Barber. Don't mind the Michelin decals..... That was a brief period of retardation. They will be off tonight. But she will be painted prior to Barber though. Ole Yella engine is in. Flatsides on, just need some tuning.

[​IMG]

7. GypsyRacing

GypsyRacing V7 Gypsy

Your going to love that little motor!

Have fun, ring it's neck.

8. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

How come I don't see any beer cans on the garage floor???:beer:

9. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Ehhhh......... Not so much of a drinker anymore to be honest. Plus I'm a bad enough mechanic as it is much less being impaired lol.

Took it out at Jennings but the little Alien Motion battery took a shit on me and the charger couldnt keep up. That plus the gearing was wayyyyyyy off. But I did find out that these little Yammy's are almost like a damn two stroke with the powerband it has.

10. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Do me a favor, leave it as is for Barber.

Good seeing you Saturday homie. :)

11. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Wuuuurd, good seeing ya out there again... My old lady asked if you gonna be at Barber. She said you cracked her up. I might have to take you out. You losin all that weight and tryin to steal my squeeze!

And Nooooo..... The 490 kit will be in the bike for V6LW at Barber but I will be on the CBR at Barber in the D classes.

12. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Take it easy on an old man :D

13. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Hell I'm damn near the youngest one out there lol

14. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Morris has got to the be the oldest :D

15. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

True, but young where it counts!:beer:

16. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

:beer:

17. TSWebster

TSWebster Well-Known Member

I dunno. I may be older.

18. YAM#849

YAM#849 y'all watch this...

Eric, you already know this, but for the WERA regulars who may not, you'll see a familiar face holding the riders' meeting with AHRMA at Tally. Tony Pentecost is now the referee.

19. WERA854

WERA854 Well-Known Member

Thanks, Carl. I got the good news at Roebling. Look forward to seeing you at TGPR.

20. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Good Ol Tony.....Bravo.

I've always gone to Tony with questions.

Him and those cigars are always good for a chuckle.....I ask him a question, and he looks at me alittle crooked, chewin on that cigar.....I never know if I'm gonna get "whacked" or somethin. :)