1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GNF Roll Call

Discussion in 'General' started by Gorilla George, Sep 24, 2011.

1. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

You can get it at the gas station around the corner from RA. They had it stacked up next to the beer in June. :beer:

2. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Yep if your pulling out of the track take a right.. Its the Chevron on the right..:up:

3. cycleczy

cycleczy Well-Known Member

Oh I got the TLR709 hookup ! Maybe next year hes coming out to play ! :beer:

4. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

got anything for us Mid-Central guys?

5. TLR709

TLR709 AKA "richard"

its a good chance ill play next year....... maybe, if we dont buy another house, have another child, or for some reason can't get rid of two of the 3 house payments we have been making since may! :)

6. TLR709

TLR709 AKA "richard"

lol i work for beer! :) for the lynchburg boys anyhow! anyone else bring your check books! :moon:

7. dean dufrene

dean dufrene Well-Known Member

I just told Lindsey Leard the other day I wish the two clubs could work something out and host a national. Of course, the past was way before me, but I have travelled a lot to do the Nationals this year, and I am not complaining because it has been a blast, but Im broke and tired and have a long solo drive ahead of me to Road Atl. It would be nice to have one close by. Plus, the two orgs have some very fast racers and it would be nice to put em together for a weekend or two.

hope that pot has something other than chit in it :rock:

8. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Damn....I keep forgetting to talk shit in this thread. lol

9. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Thats because you suck.

10. davis2480

davis2480 Blake Davis's dad #122

I missed everyone on here thought ya'll were getting nervous.:Poke:

11. cycleczy

cycleczy Well-Known Member

14 days Fellas

I love U TUBE !! I take about 20 laps a night threw my head ! ITS ON BROTHAAAA !! :D:D:D:D:D

12. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

I put a SB SV tail on my bike along with the braided lines that have been sitting....and I fabbed up new...old exhaust. If I get time I may even throw the internals in the front end. Ive still got no shit to talk though... I suck at this.:moon:

13. drop

drop Well-Known Member

dont know if i "ined" but me

14. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

you gonna let them Virginians and Texans out shit talk you? come on dude!!!:D

15. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Hey, you do your talkin' on the track where it counts!:up:

16. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Yeah, and where we can't hear it because it's weak.

17. RickJohnson#29

RickJohnson#29 Well-Known Member

18. I dont wanna jinx it, but the weather is looking awesome for the GNF. I will bring my OEM wheels and rain tires to ensure it doesnt rain. :D

19. nikk777

nikk777 Well-Known Member

Whatever it takes!!! Thur/Friday show cloudy/scattered showers on weather.com though?

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No point in looking now.