1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GNF Roll Call

Discussion in 'General' started by Gorilla George, Sep 24, 2011.

1. Dits

Dits Will shit in your fort.

I'll whoop all yer mid Atlantic asses at GNF. :D

2. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That 98 championship was a gift from the gods. No way he could win against Miguel and the Go-Show in a straight fight. It took injuries and illegal drugs. :D

edit: and I just remembered it was the same year Crevier won the 600 championship in somewhat similar fashion. Damn, that was a soft championship year. :D

4. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

Yes, I fought a hard season of two entire rounds on a bike I just put together against a bike you've been racing for a year and a half now - I had been hoping to win the entire season with those two rounds, but alas I came up short.

And the 'dealing' with it? That's quite the ego you're brewing if you actually think I or anyone else cares. What I do find hilarious though is your continuing celebration of mediocrity. If I won anything called a 'championship' for showing up four times out of ten and coming in dead last for three of those, I'd truly keep it to myself. I don't need that kinda stroking to feel good about racing.

Now regarding the coveting, here's the reality: you went to Nelson praying the dude who whooped up on you the past two seasons wouldn't show, and you got your wish. So you go out, circulate in last place (again!), then text me about how you're the new 2011 Snr SBK and A Superbike champ like you just beat Casey Stoner.

And as I replied to you then, I'll reply to you now - imagine how cool it would've been if people actually showed up to race this season.

Your 'planned' season consisted of a mad-scramble dash during the last two rounds to get points once you realized nobody else was racing - you told me this yourself. If that's your idea of hard fought winning, so be it.

The irony here is your insinuation that I'm the one coveting the #1 plates...

Actually I felt my season was a-okay - had a good time and got to try both the lightweight stuff and join back in the literbike stuff. The difference between you and I here is that I started the season knowing I wasn't going to be able to put a full run in - just like what you claimed at the beginning of the season.

But then you saw nobody else was able to put a season in, and after BeaveRun figured you'd make a mad scramble to get those championships - even if it meant just showing up.

That ain't hard fought. Nor is it license to present oneself with an aura of being a better racer then they really are...after all, I've seen drag racers with better cornering skills.

Now, you're angry about WERA not having registration info for the GNF so your sponsors can decide whether or not they're going to back you? Please.

Just tell Helen Keller you'll keep up the good work like you've been doing all season, and I'm sure she'll crack that wallet open once again.

5. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

Probably not. Putting a roof and siding on the house, and I'm down on funds.

That's my reality.

6. mmfoor

mmfoor Team Stupid!

Glad I'm a SE guy!

:D

7. tracaddict

tracaddict Well-Known Member

This is good stuff... See you guys down there

8. kanatuna

kanatuna You can't polish a turd..

Lots of good talk here. I'm looking forward to running the GNF although I kinda suck at Road A. The LW races are gonna be wild. I will be there in DSB, Clubman, F2, LWSB, V6LW, and V5. I will be there from Wed night - Sunday. It will be good to see everyone again.

9. :stupid:

I plan on getting there EARLY Wednesday evening so Mongo can park my trailer. :D

10. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

You want to help me get that 500 sorted? I want to try and use it on Thursday for the V5 and V6LW races.

11. davis2480

davis2480 Blake Davis's dad #122

12. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Everyone gets a Chucky cheese asswhoopin by the time it's over.

13. Paint Shaker

Paint Shaker Tractor Motor Racer

I'm out.... :down:

Y'all have fun! Catch ya next year! :beer:

14. alex2wr

alex2wr Well-Known Member

Anyone knows if there will be someone selling VP fuel at the GNF?

15. Im sure there will be. PM Shane "featherpluckin" and make they bring plenty for you.

16. davis2480

Last night was work night on the bikes. New radiator, new sprockets, checked safety wiring, new plugs, found out I was running the last few races with about 5mm sag thanks to someone I paid at the track to set it up. Its good to go now and I have to thank TLR709 for the help with everything on my bike from the day I got it. :up: And CYCLECZY has proved that TLR709 can build a motor too. I may have him build one for me next year. Thanks Shawn. :beer:

Where you at EMERSON772 you disappeared the last couple weeks. Are you nervous yet. :Poke:

17. nikk777

nikk777 Well-Known Member

Huffdaddy at HFD1 Motorsports isn't far away from the track and is supposed to be there. You could call him and see about getting some fuel. He's where I buy mine.

18. davis2480

Honda/Suzuki of Lynchburg sells it at a good price to racers. I would call ask for Joel and tell him you race. I can bring it with me to GNF if you prepay. I will be there Wed. evening.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

MPH and Chuck Ivey with Team Velocity will both have it at the track I'm sure.

20. kosta

kosta Well-Known Member

You better show up next year!