1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

911.com

Discussion in 'General' started by ropadrunner, Mar 21, 2011.

1. ropadrunner

ropadrunner Banned

spell this backwards lived and maybe thats who i am , but not i beleave in god , and he is after poeple that lived like the devils ways , only god has the right to judge poeple . who in the hell do you thank you are to judge ones life as if you are better than me . we arte not all eqaul thats why god is pissed , bec ause the devil has corrupted many souls over the greed of money . selfish just like my wife . im working on helpoing her see that there is a god and a family is a great gift to have .

2. mike w

mike w Knarf's buddy

say what?

3. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

?tahw yaS

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

If you want to talk about religion, we have a different forum for that. Normally, you wouldn't even get a warning but I'm doing it on account of mental illness and shit. There won't be another one

5. ropadrunner

ropadrunner Banned

exactly tony it hurts when your faced with this , no matter how hard i cry i cant stop loving my wife . she is my soul mate , it is the worst day of my life ,day after day here . racing gives me the drug of life to be with my son before he grows up and leaves . thats a day i have to face ,now is what i live for to share time while they are growing up .

6. caferace

caferace No.

I think I heard the righteous anger and furious vengeance generator fire up.

-jim

7. ropadrunner

ropadrunner Banned

if you dont beleave in god then who will save you . i dont beleave in religion . religion is just a form of being part of a group that says there better than others . weither its muslim . buetis , christain or catholic . theres only one god .he is creator of all . thats all of us humans .

8. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Well you just killed the thread.....

9. ropadrunner

ropadrunner Banned

yea im done its more than many can understand , i am crazi now can you beat that . thats what makes a winner you have to be crazi and put your life on the line to cross it first .

10. ropadrunner

ropadrunner Banned

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Finally you got something right.

12. caferace

caferace No.

I'll give you the crazy part.

-jim

13. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Dude.... wow.

First of, you don't need a damn space after a word before you use a period or a comma. However , writin , like this . does give more , realism , to your lunatic ramblings .

Get help dude. Seriously. Sounds like the best thing you can do for your family has zip to do with racing and/or money and a lot more to do with mental health professionals.

14. vrc

vrc Well-Known Member

Those little white pieces of square paper...stop eating them.

15. BB

BB Member

16. rk97

rk97 Well-Known Member

so where did God come in? I don't speak to God regularly, but last we chatted, he was a big fan of free-will.

finding a kind person isn't "an act of God," it's an act of a kind person. Good parents make good people. God's batting about .500

Last edited: Mar 22, 2011
  17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Another one bites the dust

18. caferace

caferace No.

bound to happen..

-jim

19. Thistle

Thistle Well-Known Member

What just happened? :wow:

20. caferace