1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's Sunday... it's gorgeous outside...

Discussion in 'General' started by Cannoli, Mar 13, 2011.

1. beechkingd

beechkingd Well-Known Member

Spent four hours clearing out a one of the gardens near the street and an hour putting down 2 yards of mulch. I did get ride my XR around the yard chasing my 3.5 year old around while he was riding his four wheeler for a while. On a side note the knobbies on the XR do a great job of aerating the lawn.

2. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

Spent the day flogging the S1000RR around NJMP Thunderbolt. The BMW HP Performance Kit is SICK, I tell ya! That bike is more fun that a bucket of hookers dusted with blow.

Can't wait to put some real tires on it, the Pirelli Diablo Superbike Pro "Trackday slicks" suck like a gay sailor on shore leave.

(I'm full of metaphors today!)

3. corsameltin

corsameltin Well-Known Member

nothing wrong with downing some cocktails and smoking some hog legs on your day off. I was buzzig around the North GA mountains on the bike all day. I'm whooped

4. Repeater

Repeater USCGRR

Surprise party for a friend. Went to an Israeli restaurant that put out like 30 something salads and then the skewered chicken hearts came out. went home watched some flat track. Sitting on my balcony wondering if I'm doing the right thing moving getting married.

Staring at the moon praying for Japan. I have volunteered to go if I am needed. Looks like the CG is calling up a bunch of us. I hope I'm one radiation or not. I'm heart broken for them.

5. Hammer 4

Hammer 4 Can't Touch This

Went fishing in my float tube for some saltwater spotted bay bass..:up:

6. jkhonea

jkhonea Back Again

Dammit, that's it! I've gotta get some fly fishing going again up in the mountains!

7. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Put a trailer hitch and wiring on my truck in preparation of my new trailer. Cleaned the garage and organized some race stuff for Roebling.

And I enjoyed talking to a few friends from Michigan and bragging that it was 70 here while it's 34 there. :D

8. ride4lame

ride4lame Well-Known Member

I visited my parents, woke up my bike from hibernation in their garage, rode around a bit, went to home depot, rode some more, packed some boxes in my apartment for a move in 2 weeks, and now I'm at work :(

9. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

My 8lb chihauhau can walk about a mile before you have to carry him.
    He caught a wild 20lb raccoon tonight and they were rolling through the yard like a cartoon. Raccoon won, so spent the last hour dressing wounds.

10. ride4lame

ride4lame Well-Known Member

just to clarify...you are scared to call girls and have an 8lb chiauhau:confused:

11. SpeedyE

But I've been in cages w/ mutiple 100+ lb cougars and a 500+ lb tiger. I wrestled a 9 ft alligator out of some hillbilly's galvanized pool.
    That alone should reinstate my man card :rolleyes:

I race bikes, that's good for a man card too :D

Last edited: Mar 14, 2011
  12. SpeedyE

Oh, and my chihuahua will f@ck you up!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:D

Last edited: Mar 14, 2011
  13. trancework

trancework It's always now...

Hells yeah, SpeedyE!!!! These dogs are the BEST. Ours are 10 and 12 lbs. They call them "deer chihuahua" they're about the size of a jack russell. They have that "bigger than life" chihuahua personality, and are cool as hell. When ours would get all yippity and target in on another dog, like yours did it with the racoon--I was worried because they'd blast across the street cars be damned--we fixed it with the shock collar. Not the most humane thing, but it only had to be used ONCE--problem solved!

Longest trek I've made with the chi's is about 6 miles--they were BEAT, but we stopped for a burger on the way.

Funny thing, though, after buying bunches of chihuahua and motorcycle stuff on Amazon--the "you might also be interested in this..." suggestions were pretty damn hilarious.

14. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

i was at daytona :up: