1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'll never buy a Lexus

Discussion in 'General' started by Knotcher, Jan 3, 2011.

1. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

lambo is still way cooler

2. theTank

theTank "You're my BOY, Blue!"

Dude,

Make fun of them all you want, but I bought an LS460 L for my wife after test driving the S500. It wasnt even close! The LS is faster, handles way better, and stopping is AMAZING. Add in the extra 5 inches of legroom in the back seat, and you have WIN in every direction!

Last edited: Jan 5, 2011
  3. ckruzel

working for mb and lexus both, while i like the 460, i'd take the s550 anyday

4. theTank

To each their own. Nothing against MB, Im presently working a deal on an SL600, most impressive convertible, ever!

5. ckruzel

yep, no problem, they both have pros and cons, i've been an acura guy since 1998 and nothing is perfect

6. ckruzel

stopping is good on the LS, they eat brakes though, i always thought the S had good brakes, the amg's have sweet brakes

7. theTank

Well Im sure all these 5000+lb cars are hard on brakes, but I will keep eye on it. Right now the dealership takes care of everything. They even drop off a loaner when they come get her car. It makes us both appreciate her car more and feel sorry for Lexus owners who don't have the means to drive an LS. :(

8. ckruzel

thats with any lexus, even the IS model you get pick up and deliver and loaner, its a nice program

9. velox03

velox03 Active Member

I'd take the Lexus LS over a benz any day. We own both and I prefer driving the Lexus. Way better build by all means and very solid. Perhaps doesn't perform like an AMG but it isn't designed for that... Benz has so much reputation, but the electrical is poor and they always have issues.

Again everyone has their own opinions...

10. John29

John29 Road racing since 1973

Advertiser sends in money, broadcaster or programmer schedules when the commercials air. Maybe you should complain to your TV provider, be it cable, DirectTV, Dish, whatever.

11. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

I think you are taking this a bit too seriously. I'm not writing to anyone.

12. Inquizid

Inquizid Member Well-Known

You already did write to us.:Poke:

13. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

I was talking to myslef. Y'all answered. That's not on me.

14. tfs32

tfs32 Well-Known Member

I test drove a M3, IS300 and a C230 sport...and bought an IS300 back in 2001...Just sold it a few months ago only because I never drove it but it was a sexy car and I do miss her

15. Inquizid

Inquizid Member Well-Known

"myslef" told me he liked that commercial.

16. 178SV

178SV now retired...

Yeah, I fell in love with the RS6 Avant while living in Zurich. Wish they sold them here.

17. theTank

Please forgive my ignorance and post a pic. Thanks!

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

RS6 is the favorite car of French drug runners. They steal them to make high-speed drug runs between France and Holland or Spain.

19. Jason748

Jason748 Race Junkie

Had a 03 S6 Avant... I miss that wagon, just something about a 330+hp (just shy of 380 after the ECU was flashed), AWD, ground hugging wagon. Nothing quite like embarrassing Muttstangs, Camaro's, hopped up Honda's and the like in a wagon with 2 kids in back pointing and laughing.

20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Think what it would do with an additional 250 HP. :D