1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do y'all afford track riding?

Discussion in 'General' started by oilfieldtrash, Dec 25, 2010.

1. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

Your lack of reading comprehension is remarkable.

2. Mikey75702

Mikey75702 Well-Known Member

H8R.... I don't think that is BLT... he has been coherent for too long. But I have yet to figure out who it really is....:confused:

3. DirtNap

DirtNap used, but not used up.

I personally know that "track day guy" and I would vouch for his experience/knowledge.

We are still waiting to see your credentials

4. Redbird

Redbird Well-Known Member

Yeah, whatever. Until I know who I'm talking to (either a regular having some fun, or some anonymous troll), I don't give a shit what you think.

You know, considering it, I don't give a shit either way. :D

And where the hell is the pun there, intended or otherwise?

Back to editing my vid now. Just have to add a kickin' soundtrack and some window in window action. It's gonna be soooo badass, good for at least 5000 hits on youtube.

Eddy, thanks for the backup. :up:

5. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

Cram it all in a small Nissan.

Don't do coke.

Simple.

6. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Okay, so Vince is really ORA? Is that what's happening here?

7. grubb

grubb Well-Known Member

I gave those little fookers life! They better get busy making there own money!!!:D

8. PoopsMcGee

PoopsMcGee Well-Known Member

Check with that McHymer dude. I think he had it figured out.

9. [​IMG]

:up:

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You need to do more reading and less talking. That would have helped you notice who took the first tab.

Not pissed, having a great time making you dance around the fact that you have zero experience to back up anything you're saying. Going to the track to watch daddy ride doesn't count as experience. :D

11. See post #320.

:D

12. Vince Luvs Da Cock

Vince Luvs Da Cock Well-Known Member

I'm glad to hear your not.Not 18 and Daddy does the watching :up: Just was having some fun and it got out of line, sorry.

Do you still want me to prove i have experience :D

13. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

I think there are more than a few who would be interested to know your experience.

14. Vince Luvs Da Cock

Vince Luvs Da Cock Well-Known Member

Check my posts in the "overall" thread and "Why do people put music in thier video's"thread.

15. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

I don't have a dog in this fight... but I'm ashamed you guys missed this gem! :eek:

16. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

Ok back to the idea of riding your streetbike to a trackday.

Lot's of sportbike/motorcycle clubs run the occasional trackday. I know of Phoenix Sportbike Club, most members are very mature, where they would schedule a group ride at a trackday (usually8-12 riders) Some of those people trucked/trailered bikes to the track and others would simple ride their bike to the trackday. Generally the Group would help each other out and sort of look out for each other. Wifes and friends would attend also, helping out with advice, food-drinks, Etc.

If you really have no other means to get your bike to a trackday other than riding it there you should contact the trackday organizer and tell them. They might be able to group you with some experienced people.

Join a good bike club if you are just starting out. Most members are responsible riders and can help you out.

Best of luck and enjoy!:beer:

PS: Don't buy any Powerstands products-ever.