1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do y'all afford track riding?

Discussion in 'General' started by oilfieldtrash, Dec 25, 2010.

1. Vince Luvs Da Cock

Vince Luvs Da Cock Well-Known Member

I thought you where going to say "Keyser Soze" :D

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You don't need to get into a debate. The questions I asked were fairly simple. Just share your experience with the newbie and explain how you've been paying for it. It could be useful to him. ;)

3. Vince Luvs Da Cock

I dont really have a answer to this question.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2010
  4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yeah, that was was pretty much my guess all along.

5. Vince Luvs Da Cock

Well i was being nice.Personaly, based on the OP's first post i dont think he willing to make the sacrifices it takes to do this sport.I didnt feel the need to judge him on a open forum.If you have the heart and desire to want to do this sport you will figure it out.Given up before you even get started ties my hands.

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

So let me get this straight: that's your idea of having something to contribute? Irony at it's finest. I can see why you chose to focus on how someone else dated. That takes the focus away from what you have to bring to the discussion: nothing so far.

7. Vince Luvs Da Cock

What have you brought to the discussion.You told him you do what you gotta do and so did i.Are you just fucking with me know.

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, I actually told him how I did it. That's when you felt the need to comment on it, and asked me if I had something to contribute. So I'm still waiting for your contribution. You could tell us exactly how you did it, or simply admit you have no experience with financing your own entry into the sport and making it affordable. So far, you keep dancing around the question.

9. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

It's spelled "College"

Ask for your tuition money back. You didn't learn shit.

10. DirtNap

DirtNap used, but not used up.

Funny, if the had a money back guaranty, I think most colleges would go under.

11. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

Guarantee. :tut:

12. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Oh, the ironing in this thread.

13. Vince Luvs Da Cock

It cost money dude period.It will take all of it.You are either willing to make sacrifices to do it or you are not willing.Not everyone can afford to ride on the track.Theres is just certain things you have to have.I'm not going to waste my time giving my advice to someone i think has already giving up.

I will say this, i'm not going to tell a newbe street guy to ride his bike to a trackday by himself as a way to save money.To me thats the stupidest thing you could do.

Whats with you wanting to know about me so much?

14. DirtNap

DirtNap used, but not used up.

Sorry, Craig, confused spelling with a local bank called Guaranty Bank.

PS I failed college:beer:

15. Suburbanrancher

Suburbanrancher Chillzilla

:crackup:

That was a good one.

16. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

I missed his response. I've had a lot names here. The name I signed up with I think was H8R, I actually don't remember....other than that it's been changed maybe a 1/2 dozen times. It seems like the current name makes the mods smile, and I've been told by Papa and DaveK that I'll be keeping.

17. slower than u

slower than u Well-Known Member

But really - as stated some where near the beginning , just take your bike in the back of a truck for a while , spend your money on schools / tires then good stuff . if your really stressed over the cash part , id suggest getting a winter PT job , its amazing how much you can tuck away when ya work 8-16 hours a weekend , its tough when you start ,but ,it makes it worth it in the end - as long as you arent robbing the Mrs or Family of thier time also - Its tough , but , it can be done - Good luck and welcome to the addiction ! :beer:

18. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

:beer: 'sOK. It took me two tries to get through. And thank G_D for spell checkers! They didn't have PC's when I was in school - had to re-type papers when I made too many errors :(

19. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Allright I'll get in on this, I'm curious now too. What org do you race with? What was your program when you first got on the track?

20. Vince you are supposed to put a space after a period when finishing a sentence.

That is all.