RIP Abraham Stacey

Discussion in 'General' started by LBC#20, Nov 6, 2010.

1. moonbeam

moonbeam Member

You will be missed my Friend
    God Bless

Moonbeam

2. AvidFan

AvidFan Active Member

Glad I have this one....

Attached Files:

• d.jpg
      d.jpg
      File size:
      91.1 KB
      Views:
  3. RossK6

RossK6 Grid Filler

Godspeed

4. g'vegasrr

g'vegasrr #131

I had the great joy of hanging out with Abe and the SMS crew at multiple WERA and AMA events. Super great people and I couldn't have had a better time. Abe was a great time and a ball of fire on and off of the track. Small guy but strong as an ox and quick as a mongoose. I also had the pleasure of him wooping my ass wrestling in the pits at Road Atlanta. Abe will be greatly missed. My heart goes out to Pops, Kelly, Mark, Nick, Brent, and all his family and friends. The pits just won't be the same. Below is a pic of Abe at VIR this year.

[​IMG]

5. g'vegasrr

g'vegasrr #131

Pic of Abe and the SMS crew at VIR.

[​IMG]

6. D-Swens

D-Swens sniffin paint fumes

Damn thats sad news...just saw, RIP Abe, huge loss to the community, awesome dude...

7. wes49

wes49 billysbarandgrill.com

R.I.P Abe

8. LBC#20

LBC#20 Well-Known Member

Just got the following on receiving friends:

Eggers Funeral Home
    195 Rainbow Lake Rd.
    Boiling Springs, SC 29316
    6pm-8pm Monday November 8th, 2010.

http://www.eggersfuneralhome.com/

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Damn, we won't be home by then but our thoughts and prayers will be with everyone there.

10. hotnail

hotnail Well-Known Member

Didn't know him. RIP racer. :(

11. LBC#20

LBC#20 Well-Known Member

made a mistake on the times:

its from 6pm to 8pm not 7 to 9.

thanks.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Okay, even Abe would be making fun of you by now :D

13. Chuck Ivey

Chuck Ivey Well-Known Member

I have been sitting here for the past couple of days thinking about all the great people I know. I am so thankful to have everyone in my life. I especially am thankful for knowing Abe. He really is one of those people who make me want to be a better person. We were making plans for next year, and he was going to bring so much energy and passion to the team. I hope I can find just a fraction of what we will be missing with him gone. Abe you problably did not know but I admire the way you lived life, and the way you touched people. You are an example for me. Your love and honesty and all the things that made who you were, that will never die. You will always be apart of my team.

14. LBC#20

LBC#20 Well-Known Member

:) i don't doubt that one bit!

15. LBC#20

LBC#20 Well-Known Member

Abe came up for a visit last Tuesday and we were talking about riding along with everything else and he told me he could not wait til next year! He really admired you as well. Thanks for all the kind words. I'm sure he is smiling down as he reads this. :beer:

16. CJ

CJ Well-Known Member

RIP Buddy, we'll miss you...!

17. MR-MICROPHONE

MR-MICROPHONE Breakin' the Law!!

:( I am in shock! I can't believe this.
    Abe ALWAYS made it a point to come and say hello to me at the track. Always smiling. Always POSITIVE! Definitely an energetic person. And a great racer. He was living the dream as many do. Crazy to lose him this way. :(

We will miss you Abraham Stacey GODSPEED

My sincerest, deepest sympathies to Abe's family. I believe he was married and had some kids? Either way, I feel for the family he left behind.

RIP Brother

Jeff Wright

18. atspeed

atspeed Praying Member

Funeral 3:00 pm 9 November 2010 same location

19. tlovely

tlovely Well-Known Member

Wow, what a loss of such a great guy. Abe had to have been the coolest guy in the pits every weekend. That boy was bout as country as a turnip green. Laid back style, southern gentleman, damn good rider. Come from good folks. My heart goes out to everyone.

Abe, we miss you buddy. Love ya man.

20. SUZUKI34

SUZUKI34 Well-Known Member

Man it has been a very tough year in the racing community. Abe was a great friend, racer and all around great family man. Abe you will be missed beyond words. You went out a winner buddy, see ya at the finish line :up: