1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Acree and Arclight no more

Discussion in 'General' started by Tracee Polcin, May 6, 2003.

1. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Last edited: May 6, 2003
  2. Joe Morris

Joe Morris Off The Reservation

Roadracing World is blocked by my IT department. Can someone paraphrase? I promise I'll go check the site myself when I get home JU. ;)

3. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

What the heck? This better mean he is going to Ducati. :mad:

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

This could lead to Lee on an Austin Ducati. It's gonna happen, I can feel it.

5. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

I know i've asked you before, but can you please change your avatar?? That dude freaks me out!! :D

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

That was unemployed Dave. Damn I miss him (and back to back episodes of the A Team at 1 p.m.). :D

7. Paige

Paige BBS FF Champ

Ok unemployed dave, dave k, and evil dave k...change your ugly avatar. :D

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Okay, colored me way confused!

First - is the last line an editorial by JU or part of the press release? It seems more like the former and less like the latter since it doesn't flow with the rest of the release.

Another thing - Michael Hannaas was Scott's teammate, not Lee. The team at Daytona was Hannas and Harwell. Now it's Stanton and Harwell. Lee was kind of a late add-on to help him out if I got it right as things went on after Daytona...

Chuck? Laurie? Hannas? SOmebody out there tell me what the heck is really going on cuz this is making me nuts! :)

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Must resist. Must not poke at Mongo with a pointie stick. Walk away and smile Dave. :D

10. ScottG

ScottG Well-Known Member

Teammembers?

Mongo,

I was thinking the same thing?! Did they let Hannas go?

Best of luck to Lee, he is a quality person and a quality rider.

11. Buckwild

Buckwild Radical

Perhaps JU is reminding certain folks that Lee is (still) available?;)
    I thought the same thing Mongo.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Well, I have it on good authority that JU added nothing (sorry about that). Evidently Hannas and Arclight parted ways as far as FUSA stuff post Daytona and Lee came on board. Now Lee is going and Stanton is back. Which is kind of cool cuz Dave's a nice guy.

So hopefully this is the lead in to Lee moving on to bigger and better. I'm less confused now, hope everyone else is as happy as I am about that! :D

13. WERA29

WERA29 On a mental field trip...

I'll drink to that! :beer:

14. sv tinker

sv tinker Well-Known Member

Looks like Harold of Harold & Maude fame.:D

15. dave333

dave333 traveler

Great movie, but no way, not him. Think glasses or RK or bags of carrots, ok??

16. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

It's Hecubus from Kids in the Hall.

Dirty dirty evil.... :D

17. Evil Dave K

Evil Dave K Well-Known Member

Lee WILL get the Ducati ride. I have ordained it to be.

18. dcstuner

dcstuner Active Member

Lee will finish more races with the Austin Duc team if he puts a TL100R with 998 bodywork.

You can't help but dig on that. Right now riding for the Austin Duc team is like riding a HD VR1000.

19. wera176

wera176 Well-Known Member

Come on ya'll, we all know that Lee sucks, and Pegram sucks, and Hopper sucks, and Mladin sucks, and... ;)

That'd be cool if Lee gets it! Laurie, just remember us little people! :cool:

20. Tracee Polcin

Tracee Polcin Pic by IYF Photo

Hopper doesn't suck.:D