1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scott Harwood is a douche

Discussion in 'General' started by gpstar748, Jun 21, 2010.

1. gpstar748

gpstar748 Well-Known Member

Yea Im gonna f-in say it now.

This guy has shit talked me and thrown me under the bus every chance he could get since he was denied entry to this years TT and I wasnt. He wrote a letter to the organizers basically calling me an inferior rider and how he was so much better (I could care less if hes better than me or not) and stating other lies to try to make me look bad. I did no such thing to him, I even contacted him early in the year to ask him if he needed any help in getting everything sorted for his TT endeavor.

Now he continues to spew b.s. even after I got back, and this was after I tried to smooth things over between us as I dont feel there is ever a need for acting that way but apparently hes a lost cause.

His latest twitter comment

"Hey Suz, thought u should know that the American rider Brandon Cretu finished 47th and 48th in SS at the TT and couldn't even break the 110 mark in the races. Goes to show the TT made a poor decision once again. Maybe a competitive American newcomer wasn't wanted this time round?!"

Im curious to know what he considers competitive?? I never once said to anyone that I was going to go over and light the world on fire, the TT organizers knew my previous results and knew what to expect especially since I had real road experience at the UlsterGP the prior year....

I stopped listening to him about a month before I left for the TT and I probably should have left it that way but I got bored today and checked it out and saw that comment. I just wanted to vent....

Oh and Scott, if youre reading this.........the TT was everything you could imagine it to be and then some, the organizers are all great people and put on the best event in the world, just thought Id let you know :up:

Last edited: Jun 21, 2010
  2. H8R

H8R Bansgivings in process

<subscribed>

3. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Congrats Brandon, on being accepted, and glad you came back safely. One thing i learned, a long time ago, sorry to say. Hate is a powerful tool, it consumes people. Don't dwell on the past, keep your eyes forward and ignore the haters.

Another thing, My Aunt used to tell me, don't be mad, cause at the end of the day, the other person is going on about their business, while you're pissed off, and she's right.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2010
  4. nemo cockrell

nemo cockrell Well-Known Member

im in.. subscribed

5. track wagon

track wagon MCAS MIRAMAR

I love it, this guy does some like a hater.

6. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Well said T..

7. ckruzel

ckruzel Graphicologist Xtremeist

scott who? :)

8. RedReplicant

RedReplicant Well-Known Member

Haters make you famous :crackup:

9. flyingpig70

flyingpig70 Well-Known Member

10. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

:stupid:

11. Sideshow

Sideshow Free reach around expert.

Subscribed :)

12. SethG

SethG Well-Known Member

Wow, found this online as the appeal letter Harwood filed for being denied entry. I thought newcomers usually teamed up with an established overseas IOMTT team so as to smooth over licensing etc....

13. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

Bwahahaha! Scott, how fast do you figure you'd have gone?

14. cNYnCArvr

cNYnCArvr A little bit of this...

But Maaaaa....How come I don't get to go on the field trippppp????? waaaaa....I gonna tell all my grandma's you are being mean!!

This douche must still throw temper tantrums if he doesnt get his chocolate.

15. K98TOOM

K98TOOM @theoldcorner

Surprised he didnt let them know how many star stickers he had next to his name in 3rd grade.... douche

Talk about sore looser.....whaaaa whaaa whaaaa. how old is he? eleventeen?

16. CWN racing

CWN racing Well-Known Member

how dare you, thats scott harwood man. Have some respect, he won all eight endurance rounds by himself while you did what???exactly. Must be nice to have the ability to suck youre own dick right? Always amazed me the egos of certain racers, who the fuck is scott harwood, seriously?

17. 418

418 Expert #59

:stupid:

Guy's a douche indeed.

18. gpstar748

gpstar748 Well-Known Member

i hope Mr Harwood gets in next year (even though he wont), not because i want to see him there, just so he stops throwing a hissy fit and talking sh!t on me

i have vented and said what i needed to say in order to clear my conscience

but in the end........you are absolutely correct T and I will end my rant at that

19. 45° Please

45° Please Large Member

in on 1.

Betcha this ends in regret and with apologies. ;)

20. dusty20

dusty20 #97 North Central Ex.