1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ryan Patterson

Discussion in 'General' started by Six3SixGal, May 31, 2010.

1. upon1frm45

upon1frm45 Member

I guess Absolute Cycle will be looking for another rider soon?

Hey Katie maybe you will get the deal?

LOL

2. PMooney Jr.

PMooney Jr. Chasing the Old Man

:)

3. pushystone

pushystone Well-Known Member

That is hilarious...in a not funny sort of way.

4. astwi01

astwi01 Well-Known Member

5. eppy01f4i

eppy01f4i Well-Known Member

Well that should get good!

6. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

7. Demented

Demented Well-Known Member

If you think that is clueless, you should check out some of the other threads/posts. Quite hilarious.
    http://www.absolutecycle.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=797&PID=3135#3135
    "A "Big Up" to the ACE racers @ Summit and a hearty congrats to R. Paterson & M. Selpe who kicked butt & remembered to thank Roy & Absolute during their post race interviews. I for one, didn't do too well Cry, but there's always next race. All in all, I would have to say that Absolute was very well represented! "

I'm afraid to find out what bad representation is to them.
    Now, back to lurking I go.

8. astwi01

looks like some of Absolute management has chimed in...

9. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Roy is/was a poster on here, don`t know if he comes on anymore and dont feel like checking.

10. Absolute

Absolute Well-Known Member

From absolute

Absolute is aware of this situation. We are sorting out all the facts at this time with Ryan, and CCS.

The post on our board was not that we were clueless, all riders who finished where they did deserved a post and that was what it was.

I do understand this was a serious issue

Absolute has been a longtime supporter of many racers. We have always put safety first at our track days and when we participate at a race level.

We do feel you all deserve a statement of outcome of this and I will post one shortly when I sort through all the facts and the outcome from the racing association during there investigation.

Thank you for your patience.

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

:up:

12. SteveThompson

SteveThompson Banned by amafan

13. astwi01

thank you...safety is of the upmost importance at the races.

14. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Nice professional post. :up:

15. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

+1

16. upon1frm45

upon1frm45 Member

17. nikponcherello

nikponcherello EX #688

I'm sorry, I'm just fanning the flames but the RRW.com quote cracked me up: "Me beating him is like a win-win for him. Either he wins the race or the man he taught wins the race."

Seriously? Isn't it a bit arrogant to think that someone else is honored to have you beat them in a race? And to consider it as good as a win yourself.

18. Millwoodva

Millwoodva Well-Known Member

:up:

19. ZXYBCH

ZXYBCH Raising the next gen...

That is the SHITTIEST REASON I HAVE EVER HEARD to endanger any number of lives. :down: And if THAT was his motivation, he will hopefully enjoy a wake-up call - ideally one that doesn't involves others.

ZOMFG, I would beat his ass with the broom I used to sweep the gravel off the track. Jackass. :mad:

20. G 97

G 97 Garth

No you wouldn't.