M.C. Hymer Motorcycle Thief

Discussion in 'General' started by kneedragger29, Jan 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JustinCase

JustinCase I Forget

jjimmytimmy, are you V's boyfriend or mother?

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

So much for the high road.

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Does it matter? I'm telling people to keep their names out of this shitstorm their father created.

4. JustinCase

JustinCase I Forget

Not really, I was just curious where the additional information came from and was wondering about the validity of the accusations. I understand the reasoning to keep the names of the children out of the discussion, but was curious about the extremely personal defense.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

He said he's friends with one of the kids, I'd assume that's why.

6. JustinCase

JustinCase I Forget

Ray said he's innocent.

7. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

Rock Hudson claimed to be a heterosexual.

8. JustinCase

JustinCase I Forget

9. jjimmytimmy

jjimmytimmy Member

I am friends with one of his sons. I just feel bad for them, they have had a hard way and have not had a good example to follow.

There are people that have bought motorcycles (directly from Ray) that did not come forward because they knew they would get in trouble. Ray is lying about all this stuff. He will be back on here too. His sentence is on work furlough so he gets out every night....some sentence huh?

Sorry, gets out every morning, stays overnight

Last edited: Jun 7, 2010
  10. Chumbucket

Chumbucket Well-Known Member

Zero, he'll be back...He's not going to have an epiphany camping out for a month in Six Flags over Saudi Arabia, er, Arizona, whatever, waddling around in his pink boxers and come back as Saint Francis of Assisi...

He'll paste a smile on his face and tell us what a walk in the park it was...That's my hunch anyway...

11. Chumbucket

Chumbucket Well-Known Member

That dude needs to be kept in a cage...

12. caferace

caferace No.

The question is were the gloves old and crusty, or new and pristine with the tag still on.

I'm guessing somewhere in between...

-jim

13. SPDKLZ

SPDKLZ Well-Known Member

This is just beyond ridiculous! I am glad silly Ray is "banned" from OK and TX as that is where I dabble in track days. By my standards and that of society, to include those in prisons, child molestation is the most dispicable thing any form of life can do. And yes, it is molestation and statutory rape regardless of what the parents eventually consent to. You can not set aside the theft/chop shop issues, but you have just taken the cake. I am normally a calm and well mannered person, but I would most certainly spit in your face if you were in my vicinity.

As for the kids...I too hope they get beyond this and do go to a college in some far away place. There are many scholarships that can be applied for and attained. And if that fails, feel free to email me here (anytime in the next couple of years) and I will personally see to it that you are informed on the various aspects of earning a college degree and the financial opportunities available to pay for the schooling. Whether they are scholarships available or the rules governing financial aid applications to include help in navigating the application process. And if for some reason you decide to attend the University of Oklahoma (my alma mater), U of Texas or Texas Christian University, I will ensure you are sat down by one of my close personal friends at either school (who are now part of the staff dealing with money for college) and given in-depth explanations as to everything available to you. I am a product of going after your degree no matter what...first to graduate college in my VERY LARGE extended family and I did it via financial aid. It is well worth it in the long run.

-Rodrigo

14. SPDKLZ

SPDKLZ Well-Known Member

Yea, I am surprised this fact was over-looked and not many (if any) comments were made when Ray mentioned this way back on this thread. I read the work furlough description on the prison facility. He is getting off very light and will be able to leave the facility daily to "work". For you AZ folks...keep your young daughters indoors!!

15. blitzkrieg69

blitzkrieg69 Well-Known Member

I'm a bit confused about the whole work furlough thing as well. Based on Ray's activity level here daily, and the fact that by his last report (on Myspace and other sources) he was still looking for a job, what exactly is he getting furloughed to do? In his Presentence Investigation report was a letter from a friend and ex-coworker of his, claiming that he was intending to start a new business, and that Ray had been offered employment if/when this business got off the ground. I sure as hell hope the probation department didn't just assume that was going to happen and grant the work furlough.

16. SPDKLZ

SPDKLZ Well-Known Member

Work furlough means that he will be required to pay a small amount of money to participate in a daily work release program. Participation means he will get to leave in the morning on certain days (M-F or M-Sun depending on his conditions) in order to work at whatever job he has. So, he will still get to function in society as an employee of someone and will return to lock-up in the evenings (or whatever is stipulated on his furlough conditions).

17. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

LMAO!

18. blitzkrieg69

blitzkrieg69 Well-Known Member

I'm not a dumbass, I'm well aware of what work furlough is. My question was how someone without a job could get approved for it.

19. caferace

caferace No.

Pretty sure all he'd have to say is "self-employed". Ray did mention he owns a rental property, so...

Plus, they probably love dumping inmates for the day. Saves them a ton of $$.

-jim

20. KovzR6

KovzR6 Well-Known Member

maybe he's working at burger king with his little neighbour boy :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.