1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

STT Monticello May 30-31

Discussion in 'Track Days' started by Gigantic, Apr 30, 2010.

1. juni315

juni315 Well-Known Member

Looking forward to both days. Love all the courses at MMC especially cause its 35 mins. from my house :) .

2. Gigantic

Gigantic Maverick Moto Media

People, plan ahead for the Memorial Day weekend so don't get caught out! Spots are filling up fast but there's still some room in all groups.

On Monday, be the first to ride the 66 course this season! This layout lets you run the full back straightaway, the entire North course, and a small section of the South course. Certainly, this challenging course will give you both technical turns and a chance for your machine to stretch it's legs.

Sunday we'll be riding the South course which has a lot of exciting medium speed turns, and elevation changes. Flowing and technical, this course is a challenge to experienced riders and a great place for novice riders and smaller displacement bikes. ***Novice is SOLD OUT for Sunday***

Members or Non-Members = $175.00/day

We will not oversell this event, so reserve your spot now!!

Looking for world class instruction? Multi-time World Champion Doug Polen and his 1 on 1 school will be joining us for both dates. Doug's individualized instruction (he rides with you in your appropriate group) is invaluable and received rave reviews last season. You must sign up for the track day with Sportbike Track Time and you must go to http://www.gopolen.com to sign up for Doug's class.

As always, you can count on the following at our track days:
    Michelin tires available at great prices
    Heroic Leathers; Todd will be on hand showing his product line and will have suits, back protectors & gloves for both rental and sale (reserve in advance)
    Moto clinic; Frank & Steve providing track side service & support, suspension setup, etc.
    Terry from Event Photo Now will be on hand shooting your pics
    And.....The best hamburger you'll ever eat in a racetrack paddock!
    See you at the track!!

3. Gigantic

MMC's gates will be open @ 5:15, Saturday evening and will remain open until 7:00 pm to drop off trailers and bikes. The gates will open at 6:30 in the morning, Sunday and Monday; Rider's meeting is at 8:30 prompt, both days.

4. Gigantic

the weather forecast for the holiday weekend looks fantastic & spots are limited!

5. Beattie_yo

Beattie_yo SuspectsUnlimited.com

im in for monday:up: first time with STT

6. jmk1223

jmk1223 Well-Known Member

+1 for Monday and also my first time with STT

7. OGs750

OGs750 Well-Known Member

STT website says $190/day both days $395. Why are both days more expensive than buying one at a time, and why is the Sunday novice the only $175?

8. Gigantic

There may be a post-entry charge applied for registration online, within 15 days of the event, but I can't explain the price discrepancy. Best to call 888-390-4020 for more info or email [email protected] for more info.

9. arcdeducati

arcdeducati Active Member

In for both. No camping at this snooty track huh. First time with STT and hope its a good one. That straight looks insanely long!

10. Gigantic

It's not that they're snooty, but their members have quite a bit of $ in cars on premises- perhaps they've learned a lesson or two from NJMP.... Once the garages are finished, we will Have camping; hopefully for our next event at the end of June.

Last edited: May 28, 2010
  11. charlie123

charlie123 Well-Known Member

BTV to Monticello

Heading from Burlington to Monticello Sunday around 1ish.

I have room for one more bike on trailer if anyone wants to split the gas!:moon:

12. arcdeducati

Ah I'm just breaking balls. I'm still looking forward to it. Staying at best western tomorrow night.

13. 2001chromo

2001chromo Well-Known Member

Michelle and I are on our way up tonight, we're staying at the BW too.

14. arcdeducati

I'll see you tomorrow guys. Mom's live in Westchester so I'm just driving up in the morn.

15. Team Rice

Team Rice Well-Known Member

Had a great time today:up: Going back tomorrow:clap: