1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dimebag Darrel!!

Discussion in 'General' started by paperclip, Dec 9, 2004.

1. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

Dang, that would have been a record, can't think of anything that's come close. Clapton's Blackie, Garcia's Tiger, Harrison's Egmond, nada.

2. Flex Axlerod

Flex Axlerod Banned

I am going to go by his grave on Monday. Its about a 30 minute drive from my house and I will be over doing some math work at his old high school.

3. kjohnson

kjohnson Axis

Post some pics

4. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

RIP Dimebag.

5. AC1108

AC1108 Well-Known Member

One of the best guitarists of the 90's. RIP

6. Chip

Chip Registered

RIP...:(

7. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

Im constantly 10 years behind the metal scene. Just about every band I will start to like 10 years after their heyday. Never got to see Pantera or Damageplan, but DAMN do I love them now.

8. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

"One step from lash-ing out at you!!!" :rock:

I :bow: Pantera.

9. javyday

javyday Well-Known Member

I got to see Pantera at a small club before they got really big. They played Cowboys From Hell start to finish. It was awesome. They opened up for a band called Wrathchild. RIP Dimebag

10. Sideshow

Sideshow Free reach around expert.

I was never a metal fan as a child till I heard Pantera.I followed them religiously as a kid.My parents hated them lol.Was blessed to see them a few times back in the day.

RIP Dimebag.

11. Quig

Quig Well-Known Member

I didn't realize that it was today, but I guess that means there was a reason I listened to 'The Art of Shredding' today at lunch. :rock:

12. da chop

da chop BEN SPIES is my hero.

Rip dime
    :(

13. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

I spent Dimes birthday this year at a small club with DOWN playing live. If you dont know DOWN it's Phil and Rex from Pantera, Pepper from COC and WTF's his name from Crowbar. Amazing show and you could really feel the emotion of the day.

RIP Dime

14. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

Corrosion of Conformity? Those dudes are still around?

Saw Pantera in Minneapolis. I have been to alot of concerts (lots of hardcore punk at small venues) and I have never felt as frantic as when Pantera opened up with "Walk". The entire crowd on the floor moved as a single body towards the stage and moshed. There was no leaving that pit once Pantera came on. RIP Dimebag.

15. TrackStar

TrackStar www.trackstar1.com

Ya, Corrosion is still around. Better than ever! Check out Stonebreaker on youtube, kick ass song.

16. A.R.K.

A.R.K. Well-Known Member

Me and some friends got to party with them after the show at the old Ritz in Mi. Fun stuff RIP.