1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So... any deals on Buell's out there?

Discussion in 'General' started by Silo Pete, Oct 18, 2009.

1. Sheik Abdul ben Falafel

Sheik Abdul ben Falafel Well-Known Member

Man this forum is killing me...I bought a new 09 cbr1k for dirt just last week...now this....

Last edited: Oct 18, 2009
  2. BB

BB Member

3. Photo

Photo Well-Known Member

4. hank748

hank748 Well-Known Member

5. white79bu

white79bu Well-Known Member

Killing you! How about the people that bought 1125's when they first came out. I bought my bike in June of 08 for $9,995 and at the time that was a good deal. This thread is killing me.lol

6. eppy01f4i

eppy01f4i Well-Known Member

This makes the CBR deal look bad. :rolleyes:

I would love to race one but no way I would ride one on the street, to damn ugly :Puke: Wish I was in the market for a new race bike.

7. Silo Pete

Silo Pete We have ignition.

F&S in Dayton
    CR $5160
    XB12R $5766

Valley Buell in Belmont
    Ulysses $8799

8. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

I heard at the local biker breakfast joint this morning that the area Buell dealers had brisk floor traffic yesterday and inked some deals. Good for them. I hope everybody gets what they want and need. The industry needs any shot in the arm it can get right now. I just hope the buyers are not going out on a credit limb, because that might get hairy in 6-12 months, if things keep going like they are.

Ride 'em like you stole 'em!

9. Rising

Rising Well-Known Member

10. cattitori

cattitori Code SuperBike Galactic *

We picked up 2 of em. 4995 for the 08 1125R and 7995 for the 09 Uly XT. Brand new, no set up or freight charges. While we were doing the paperwork they had enough walk-ins to sell 12 more in that 6 hour period. Feeding frenzy.

11. Schitzo42

Schitzo42 dweeb

cow-orker just picked up an 1125R over the weekend for half price.

-steve

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Damnit, I've started emailing local dealers...

13. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Sean, no plans to get rid of the HW classes at the regionals right? :D

14. MrOgle

MrOgle I love college!

Yeah Mongo, we want to see you suit up and race one of these babys!:beer:

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope.

How much was it from CW over there?

16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Not happening.

It would however look pretty damn cool sitting in my office if I get rid of the couch....

17. RENCRN8

RENCRN8 Fornicate Sailor Jerry

I just bought an 09 1125R for $5500 OTD. They have 1 08 1125R in black with the lower fairings for $5500 OTD right now if someone wants it. Let me know and I will pick it up and store it for you in Cincinnati until you can pick it up. Eastgate HD/Buell 513-528-1400 ask for Kenny and tell him Nick sent you. Better hurry it will be gone soon.

18. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

They told me $6500 but I think once I show the the websites for $4995 they might change the price. If you want it I can ask, Im still on the fence.

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What have they got in stock?

20. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

That was for the 2008 1125R I will go by tomorrow and see what all they have left.