1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So... any deals on Buell's out there?

Discussion in 'General' started by Silo Pete, Oct 18, 2009.

1. RENCRN8

RENCRN8 Fornicate Sailor Jerry

How about a deal on the Drummer?:Poke:

Does anyone know if Kevin gives racer discounts on the Drummer?

2. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

Nick, go with the HMF.
    Chris

3. RENCRN8

RENCRN8 Fornicate Sailor Jerry

Why is that Chris? I would be interested in seeing pics, but if it is the one I am thinking, I dont like how they stick out the side.

4. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Call him up and tell him your a WERA racer and Im sure he will try to help you out as much as possible. Kevin is a great guy.

5. trispdtrip

trispdtrip Poor, Fat, Slow Racer

:):):)

Here is a pic of the HMF.
    [​IMG]
    I dig it. It really has its own unique sound. I'm gonna get in trouble this damn bike.:tut:

6. zracer196

zracer196 Well-Known Member

Looks good!

I am waiting on my HMF...Should be here any day. Is it really loud? I am hoping for a nice sound, but not too crazy!

7. zracer196

zracer196 Well-Known Member

Trisp,

Did you get the K&N too? I am getting one for mine...

What about a tune? Will the bike run too lean w/o one?

8. trispdtrip

trispdtrip Poor, Fat, Slow Racer

I did not get the K&N yet but I am going to pick one up soon.
    Loud?? I do not think it is too loud but definitely has a little rumble to it. I really like the sound. I think you will really like it.
    I can feel the bike is not as crisp at lower RPM but it is not horrible. Everyone says the ECU will "learn" but we will see.

9. CR750

CR750 Well-Known Member

I've put a few hundred on mine now. I was going to turn it into a track prostitute but have grown to really like it. Couple of annoying things, the fans seem to run all the time and the frame gets rather hot in traffic. It is one of the funnest little traffic cutters I have ever had.

10. Paint Shaker

Paint Shaker Tractor Motor Racer

And you guys thought Buell riders were just some crazy mo-fo s for riding them...

Me, I suffer from perma-grin everytime I ride any of my Buells.