1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Show us the classic bike you 'wish' you had.

Discussion in 'General' started by SPEKTRE76, Jun 22, 2009.

1. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

And that's why there are Fords and Chevrolets. :beer:

2. exmutant1

exmutant1 Well-Known Member

When you say all of the bikes above, please tell me you are just talking about the two norton's. That enough is an embarrassment of riches, if you own all of the bikes you pictured i will have to hate you. :p Truly beautiful bikes all.

3. Linker48X

Linker48X Well-Known Member

Please don't hate me, but I got em all. I grew up in a motorcycling family. I almost forgot this one, my favorite every day rider.

Attached Files:

4. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

I liked the f3 front on mine being it didnt come with the link brakes in 91. The f3 front gave it so much more handling abilities and made it so much easier to change the tires. Anyone find another of these thats beat to hell please let me know. My motor survived so everything else I can replace. I even think I can reuse the 1000FK frame I have. I got the tripple loose and it seams to be ok underneath. So I may be able to salvage my ride.

5. Shannon Huffman

Shannon Huffman Well-Known Member

Mine's in the basement .... the original 900RR ..... the reason sportbikes are what they are today. Bought it new in 93. Would love to have an RC30 to put beside her though.

Attached Files:

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

1981 GS750E but in the black/orange

[​IMG]

7. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Black and Orange???

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The stripes were a red/orange combo. I'd take the blue but had one of the other color that got stolen.

9. Dyle

Dyle Glad its a new year!!

We had the 1100GL shaft driven. Was custom with black and dark blue flames. Also had the first year gold wing with the old veter bags on it. We rode those bikes all around Cali back in the mid 90s. We lived in Ventura and seen all of cali and nevada the 3 years we where there.What alot of fun they were. Oh and cant forget the small VFR500 the youngest brother had when we where there. Our fellow WERA controller Dan has a very clean VFR500.

10. DDK732

DDK732 Well-Known Member

Great for So Cal traffic!

Attached Files: