1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bad News at Tally Track day 5/24/08

Discussion in 'General' started by dabutracing, May 25, 2008.

1. DangerZone

DangerZone CAUTION!

Sympathies to the family. I know the hurt is heavy.

What's the story with him being called "Becky"?

RIP Jason

2. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

3. da chop

da chop BEN SPIES is my hero.

BECKY was just a sayin we used to call everyone, but somehow he got stuck with it.lmao plus he looked like a BECKY... he was the baby of the crew. his service was great today. JB's mom printed out all of the pages of this thread before she left her house to come to the funeral. JB gave them to Jason's mom and told her how WERA's family is special and how we all care for our fellow/fallen riders/racers. i just want to say thanks again to all of your prayers, they have helped us that were close to him. please keep his family & friends in your thoughts & prayers.
    thanks again

cHoP

4. JimRich

JimRich Well-Known Member

I was right there next to you. I still can't believe it. Saturday was my first track day, and his accident made it very hard to start Sunday’s first session.

Jason and his family will be in my thoughts and prayers. Peace Brother. :( :(

Last edited: May 28, 2008
  5. da chop

did you see what happen? we are still clueless to how he wrecked. if you did see it please pm me if you like.
    thanks
    cHoP

6. twister216

twister216 Well-Known Member

7. pucksdown

pucksdown WERA #9

8. da chop

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON.
    WE STILL MISS YOU BRO
    cHoP
    :(:(:(