kit ecu 2008 r6

Discussion in 'General' started by blakekelly27, Nov 26, 2008.

1. lonewrench

lonewrench Mr.Charles

Hey dickhead purple hippo guy,I tracked your rude ass and I am coming to where you are and kicking your fucking tattooed ass along with the old fuck you call a partner.Oh ya and the horse you rode in on fuck face!:tut:

2. rugbymook

rugbymook Under Construction

:Pop:

I love December.

3. WERA872

WERA872 Well-Known Member

Come & get it big boy!:tut:

4. Stu Carter

Stu Carter Well-Known Member

Don't know who's funnin' who ... but:

Lonewrench aka lonely wench is one of the top engine tuners in the country. Period. So if there's fun and games going on here and playin' and shit, that's good.

But hear me on this:

Lonewrench aka Fat Chuck aka Charles Bigbutt knows his shit. He's tuned for TOP AMA pros over the years. He tunes R6 motors like nobody's business but his own. He knows the YEC and all its ins and outs (of course, so do I), so take his word for what he's saying about all this.

But hes still a fat fuck....er ....I mean a fat chuck.

5. Stu Carter

How does Lonewrench know that the purple hippo guy has a tatoo on his ass?

6. d-wire

d-wire Well-Known Member

fat chuck would be the only dude I would have build me an R6. He's got them figured out.

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I think they're lovers.

8. Stu Carter

Garrett Carter Racing is using Sir Fatso (Bubble Butt) Charles motors EXCLUSIVELY.

9. Stu Carter

"I think they're lovers."

How do you tell your friend is gay?

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Twin Elf is using Stargel (captain Hairgel) built motors EXCLUSIVELY.

11. rugbymook

rugbymook Under Construction

He listens to Coldplay

12. WERA872

13. WERA872

Cause he walked in while I was hitting his wife from behind one night

14. lonewrench

lonewrench Mr.Charles

I just went to this guys house and I was just about to kick his ass when his kids begged me not to! I actually have a heart,no I didnt kick his ass but I did take his wife for a ride right on the end of my @#&% Ya baby! If this @#$! sucker shows up on the board talking shit I am going to his place of employment,(just so happens to be one of my sponsors) and jack his little ass up and down the parking lot!

15. TRK

TRK Well-Known Member

Back to the original post, can you get a pigtail to use the kit ECU and the stock harness

16. lonewrench

lonewrench Mr.Charles

yes you can they will be available through graves.I just was at his works site and its great! you can click on any part he has on his bikes and order it all the wa down to the Magnetti marelli system.There are 4 mini sites origanal parts,works parts,yec kit parts and endurance parts. right now you need a password to get into the site but if you callTaige at grves he should be able to hook you up.As far as the pig tale or mini harness as it is called,Graves will have those when I dont know, but he will have them.I will say this all the parts are extremely well priced except those made by another vendor.But the E.C.U.'s are under 700 clams.If you have or get an ecu and need the mini harness I may be able to help you out.PM me for details.FYI they are not cheap!