1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

this is terrible..

Discussion in 'General' started by runfromme, May 26, 2008.

1. orgsxrracer

orgsxrracer Well-Known Member

2. weber#465

weber#465 mud fight

Oh so sorry
    :(

3. plantfall

plantfall Well-Known Member

RIP

I was in that race and when we came around to turn 3 we saw the yellow flag and dust. We came over the rise and I saw the young man laying curled up in the center of the track. As soon as I saw it they threw the red flag. I thinking he may have been hit just as I passed him. They ran the 125 race with the Light Weight F-40. Man it was a sad event after that. No words can describe it. I had both my 10 and 7 year old son with me. My heart is heavy over this one. Prayers go out to his family.

Tony T

4. lil_bit

lil_bit Member

R.I.P :( Prayers go out to the familey.

5. EngineNoO9

EngineNoO9 Well-Known Member

oh man. terrible news :(

6. bkeros

bkeros Well-Known Member

So young...that is terrible! Not only for him, but for the family. I can only imagine the father and mother. RIP! :(

7. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Rest easy little dude... Wish you didn't have to go so soon.. :(

8. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

RIP, little racer.

9. g.mccormick

g.mccormick Well-Known Member

RIP
    Very sad to hear of losing someone so young. My prayers are with his friends and family.

10. kaoyagi

kaoyagi Well-Known Member

RIP prayers sent.

11. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

i just dont know how i could take this if it happened to one of mine. :(

12. bambam454

bambam454 Well-Known Member

A friend was involved and he is also devastated. I know he will need everyones prayers as well. This was a tragic day on many levels and will leave lots of people affected for a very long time. Godspeed Alex and prayers sent out for everyone involved and affected by these very unfortunate events.

13. joec

joec brace yourself

that sucks. really. i see all those kids racing, and always just think about how resilient they are. you never think about that kind of thing. man.

jc

14. 2Fer

2Fer Is good

prayers sent, for the family and friends, and also praying that this year won't be like last

15. Palanon

Palanon Well-Known Member

I can't express how deep my sorrow is. Alex and his family are close members of the Loudon family. At the last event, one of our retired racers and corner workers, Gil, gave Alex a beautifully prepared NSR 250 R to race. This is absolutely heart breaking. I can't believe it, Alex of the Buskids....

My deepest condolences to the family and friends.

Alex, the first, and last thumbs up this weekend at Loudon are for you.

Paul

16. GarrettRick

GarrettRick Well-Known Member

RIP, this is very sad to hear. prayers go out to his family and friends.

17. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

RIP young gun.... :(

18. yamahaareone

yamahaareone Well-Known Member

This is disheartening news. The only thing I can find solace in is that he was enjoying himself at the time. Often, people pass away in less desirable circumstances.

Godspeed, little racer man, Godspeed.

19. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

rest in peace brother.

20. muvova

muvova Member

.... Im speechless.... I dont even know the lil guy, but its still so hard to think of such a tragedy. RIP :(