1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

750 Engine in a 600 Chassis

Discussion in 'General' started by Buckeye Fan, Sep 18, 2007.

1. Cuddles de Sade

Cuddles de Sade AnACREE in the UK!!!

T's selectively fast...:D

2. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Following the rules isn't a hard request but can you atleast have something to back it up, and if not, be man enough to say, hey i think your shyt is illegal.

As for the national, i could care less where the novices came by me at i wasnt making ANY TYPE of effort, beings though i havent turned a decent time at sumitt since i broke my neck there in 05, and the bike i'm riding i can't even stand, but someone decided my 01 was theirs for the taking, But what i can tell you as a novice i consistently ran mostly top 5 top 10 in my races on a 600. So enjoy the pass during the national, hope you can make that same pass on me next year when your an expert and i'm on my 07 600:D. I would give you that chance at the gnf but im in charge of tech, but i'll be looking your times.:D

Last edited: Sep 20, 2007
  3. Handicapped Racer

Lmao, naw Actually i have to make an effort to type when needed, but on the BBS I'm practicing my BLACK to REALITY talks whit you all, but some how the white side creeps out. I need to get back to my roots.

4. Gixxxxxxer

Gixxxxxxer Well-Known Member

i dont say anything because its not worth the trouble like i said it was just an example, geeze noone said anything about the jason wood thing lol, now that was atleast proven, anyway see now that someone has called you out you are defending yourself with stuff like your bike is shit etc, yes i saw you break your neck, dont worry i was there and im sure that has a very negative affect on someone. i never said you were slow either, we will see what happens next year, everyone will have new stuff and fresh motors hopefully, o and im not real familiar with the way the rules work as far as moving up, what are the requires for keeping a yellow plate or getting a white plate.? yes i will see you at tech, cant wait :)

5. Gixxxxxxer

id also offer to let you ride mine and ill ride yours but i cant stand 04-05 they do ride like shit, and has an aqward rider position, not to mention i cant have anyone else sporting the blue rubber ducky :)

6. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

I don't care about the rest of the bullshit posted in this thread, but that was un-called for. That ass is pretty close to perfection.

While we're talking about goop, please remember that it's just a temporary fix to get you on track for that weekend only. Drill and lock wire all the stuff Terrance was nice enough to let you RTV, for your next event.

7. Handicapped Racer

NO defending here just sating facts, you havent called me out i think you got irritated because i made comments as to your performance. I know i suck, lol that's evident. top 5 in region and top5 finish at the gnf! you may petittion to stay novice for more year but that's getting kinda hard as of late.

8. Gixxxxxxer

o, thanks for the update i didnt know how the expert novice thing worked and ill try my best to get the saftey wiring done, i live 3 hours from my bike now so its gonna be tough since its the end of the season, have a good one all :)

9. Cuddles de Sade

why thank you, SIR!:up: all hail Keyra...

10. Dude, you have to do more than just try your best. You have to do it, or Im pretty sure you wont be racing. Im not an official, but you have been warned twice now, and have already used you one chance to race with the rtv so I dont think they will be as lenient this time.

11. northernyamaboy

northernyamaboy Yo Terrance! You're slow!

Shit T! I've been cursing you name for a year now. All I can say is hello yellow plates!:) :clap:

12. Handicapped Racer

man that fuel pump here quick, why couldn't you do that earlier:D

13. northernyamaboy

northernyamaboy Yo Terrance! You're slow!

I don't know what you are talking about.:moon:

14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm speechless. Stoopid is becoming a species.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

*cough, cough*

15. luckyhat12

luckyhat12 Silly Blue Rider

Russ runs Luther's 1000 in the A classes. Kid is stupid fast but he also works hard to stay that way. They are constantly maintaing all of the bikes to keep them on pace. Well all of them except the 1000, Luther gave up on it a long time ago.

16. Cuddles de Sade

<crap...busted>

(...still Papa, for a skinny chick KA has a slammin ass...gotta give a little props...)

17. russ#299

russ#299 Well-Known Member

i'm russ wikle. and thanks for sticking up for me every1. i ride my 600 in 600 and 750 classes, and my dads 1000 in open superstock... we've milled the head, and dad and i degreed the cams on the 600. i also weigh 130 pounds, so that helps:) but if you dont believe me, i'll be in jennings and we can talk. i'm legal though.

18. Gixxxxxxer

ok thanks for the update, i was just using you as an example but it got blown out of proportion, i know you are superfast and wasnt saying you werent, i did not say you were cheating i was just concerned, not for me but for others like yourself who are trying their hardest with stock motors. not saying yours is not stock but look at the placements in the classes, like i said just an example, but people seem to be ready to jump down another persons throat, yes we can talk at GNF

19. Gixxxxxxer

and about the jason woods thing, i have known him for a little bit, i have nothing against the guy but the truth is the truth, but that was 2 years ago and he was just an example,

20. BC

BC Well-Known Member

BEEP.......BEEP............BEEP.........BEEP.............BEEP..........BEEP