1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

750 Engine in a 600 Chassis

Discussion in 'General' started by Buckeye Fan, Sep 18, 2007.

1. (diet)DrThunder

(diet)DrThunder Why so serious, son?

How the hell do you know what that is? Are you trying to tell me that there's a golf course within 100 miles of your house that allows you near it?

I have to admit..i'd love to see some flour. orange plaid golf pants :D

2. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

3 miles from my house

3. Handicapped Racer

you must think i live in the hood :tut:

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Caddyshack.

5. (diet)DrThunder

No, I was referring to the brightly painted bike and leathers.

6. Handicapped Racer

i was speaking of this
    100 miles dam you must think i live far from civilization

7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Actually, I think he meant there were none within a hundred miles that would allow a black man to play there...

8. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

He must live near Augusta :D

9. (diet)DrThunder

Why, are there no white guys with flour. orange clothes? Hell...is there even one other person anywhere on Earth of any race with leathers as bright as T's?\

Let's hope not :D

10. (diet)DrThunder

No, that's just how far away you have to be to not see those leathers!

11. endlos

endlos Banned

this thread shows why so many people stick to the streets, and wont ever go to a track. paying money for drama, cheating, bullshit, close minded nonsense and holier than though wanna be professionals with schoolyard group mentality. thanks, ill stick to not getting tickets and enjoying my life, and spending my extra cash on something fun.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So I'm guessing you've never actually been to a race huh?

13. (diet)DrThunder

No, it doesn't. So many people stick to the streets who would otherwise try racing because they're afraid to try new things, or afraid that they aren't good enough a rider to try it...or they simply don't want to race all that badly in the first place.

Nobody who truly wants to race is sitting around saying "if only there weren't so much cheating in racing, I'd be out there this weekend!"

14. Handicapped Racer

No one from the street can bitch about so called cheating. I've built bikes that are str8 sleepers. Pistons, cams, head work Nos and with a straight face they'll say it's stock, not sure if its to stroke their ego to say it's not the bike it's the rider. At one time street folks didnt or couldnt tell the difference from pump to race gas. Best believe on Wed night i get mad call for mr9, just for a blast to B-more
    The street is a bad game of frogger waiting to happen, and youget a big reality check when you hit the track and break out that 1000 and get punished by a sv 650 or a 250 or better yet a F2 on a road course.:crackup:

15. Matt H

Matt H ah, mi scusi

+1. The street has limitations to going fast other than skill. Being faster on the street only shows you have a bigger disregard for for the law, tickets, your safety, other's safety, etc (this usually all comes at the bargain price of a higher level of stupidity...).

I love the reality check of squids coming out to race/track days. But what is really cool is the ones who then realize all this :up:

16. Strick

Strick Good to be king

I typically let threads and posts slide by with out a coment but I gotta know............If that is what your opinion is then why in the hell are you posting on a BBS that is owned and operated by racing series. A BBS that exists so that races can talk about racing?

17. Gixxxxxxer

Gixxxxxxer Well-Known Member

money is just a thing, but getting out there, dragging every part of you legs and bike at the same time while chasing someone down around the corners at barber and other places is a shear thrill, you will never know true happiness if you have that mind set! and thats just sad, you say you have extra cash and you would rather spend it on something fun ehh, YOU DONT DESERVE TO RIDE A MOTORCYCLE!

18. Handicapped Racer

Ouch

19. Handicapped Racer

I was kinda thinking the same thing, but probably to buy and sell parts. If that's his gig then so be it!

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

What can I say, I don't trust the white man.

Now I gotta shut up before I have to ban myself :D