Did anybody take pics @ Tally this weekend?

Discussion in 'General' started by TrayDawg, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Fassina4

Fassina4 needing some sleep

Todd, thanks again for the tow! I picked up another second or more. This is the second Bargy day that i have done and have had a freakin blast! Felt like a big family out there all riding together. You did an awesome job running the show. DDT thanks for the insight on the bus stop. My first race is next week at Tally. If I see ya there Ill be sure to stop by and put my ugly mug in your eye sight and say hello. Btw Looked at your warmers. Will be the next item I purchase. Keep your ears out for a phone call from me. I was the fellow with the Primered R6 black and silver Spidi leathers directly across from ya!

Todd, Tom is one helluva tough guy! High side break a collar bone and a foot refuse the Ambulance ride and WALKED back to the pits! Hope he is feeling better!

Sure wished I had ventured out and talked to other of you guys! You guys looked pretty good!

2. vito2279

vito2279 Well-Known Member

Shaun, so what time did you get down to?

3. Fassina4

Fassina4 needing some sleep

Other than the faster stop watch times before lunch and a functioning beacon...when the beacon started woking I put the timer on after lunch and got some 06's (boo!) I felt alot faster before lunch when we were chasing each other but I cant really count a stop watch as an accurate time for me. After you left I rode by my lonely. I have found that I pick it up more when givng chase. I did learn some more about passing more aggresively. Trying to get out of the trackday mode.

btw... Nice pass on Todd!....LOL JK! Todd.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2007
  4. ToddClark

ToddClark f'n know it all

why did i KNOW this would not go left unmentioned? :crackup:

5. toeslider

toeslider Where is Watkinsville?

He and Don would have both been faster-except Tray left his oil cap loose and sprayed his bike down with engine oil and Don didn't not check his tire pressures before he went out. Typical track day!

6. Kris87

Kris87 Friendly Smartass

rookies.

7. vito2279

Ahhhhh yes Todd, countless men will be notified that I novice #335 Victor Pena passed Todd Clark on the inside muhahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    P.S I KNOW you would leave me if you have you game face on :)

8. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

Why don't you take the race school on the 15-16th and race on Sunday????
    I will be there doing 58's. I am sick of the other guys going faster than me.
    Does any one have a fast 06'-07' GSXR 600 I can use for 2 races on Sunday.
    I run on DUNLOPS:up:
    I need to pick up some more points.

9. ToddClark

another reason we're trying to make it to where if nothing else, even for novices, oil fill, oil drain, and oil filter are wired for trackdays, as well as having nothing but water/water wetter in the radiator. I'll never understand why people want to do trackdays and think its too much to ask to have those things done.

10. ToddClark

;) i just wish i could have had more chances to come out and ride with you guys. Trying to run a smooth day AND get seat time is not that easy. :up:

11. vito2279

Man I hear you, anything that makes it safer for us riders is always a plus regardless of what a PIA it might be to do it:up:

12. paistes5

paistes5 Well-Known Member

I'd love to get out there Tim, but I have been volunteered to help family move that weekend in Nashville. Part of the downside of owning a truck.

13. TrayDawg

TrayDawg Hawaiian Tropic Model

paistes5-
    Going to Road Atlanta on Monday June 25th. Intrested in another track day? Give me a call if you are. Take care!:up:

14. sniper

sniper NVW

WEE-MAN

I thought i saw wee-man at the tally track day on bike #69 or was that a real expert racer.

15. toeslider

toeslider Where is Watkinsville?

You know Wee-man does not frequent this board. Are you going to come to Road A and ride with us on Monday?

16. sniper

sniper NVW

Road A Track Day

I guess i will have to set this one out coach y'all are to fast for me. I guess i will try to limp around the track the following weekend. However i might come and watch and help you and tray in the pits.:clap:

17. paistes5

paistes5 Well-Known Member

Tray, I'd love to get there, but I can't. I'll be in Vegas the whole week before, so I can't get out of work that much. I won't have quite the experience you did in Vegas, but it should be fun. Let me know when you do the next one and I'll see if I can make it.

I'm gonna have to find some horsepower so try to stay up with you on the straights. I believe you'd put ten seconds on me on the back straight at Road A right now.