The 2023-2024 NFL Season

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Feb 13, 2023.

1. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Did RWD guy jump or is he on his 8th paragraph of excuses for his team blowing it?

Nothing better than Detroit and staccato guy losing in the same day.

BigBird likes this.
  2. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Yeah...but tomorrow...you'll STILL be a bartender. You're brain is as empty as your glasses.

3. R1Racer99

Ha! Yup still am. And when insulting someone’s intelligence, try spelling “your” right, dumb fuck. Better luck next year.

4. StaccatoFan

I'd have to be talking to someone with a level of intelligence...you probably had to google the grammar.

5. R1Racer99

Good one.

6. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I'd expect more from a school administrator.....or probably not!

7. StaccatoFan

Luckily I'm not a school administrator.

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Tomorrow the Ravens will still have lost and not in the stupidbowl. :D

<whirling my penis in the general direction of Baltimore>

YamahaRick and R1Racer99 like this.
  9. StaccatoFan

And you'll still be cheering for the consistent C student. 9-8

<not much of a breeze...maybe try whirling harder, or maybe it's average...like your team. >

10. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

zertrider and AC1108 like this.
  11. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

I'm sure no one will mention that to him in the days to come..It was stated early in the game he was gonna be utilizing those 4 downs.:D

R1Racer99 likes this.
  12. R1Racer99

I had the kids screaming in my ear when I watched earlier so I had to watch the second half of the Niners win again. What a fucking game. That team is so talented and well coached, Mahomes might beat them but god damn that’s a fun team to watch. I got Purdy for SB win and mvp.

Oh and Greg Olsen is so bad, listening to him and Romo in the same day was painful.

BigBird and rd400racer like this.
  13. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Some of the smartest (and wisest) people I know are bartenders.....

BigBird and R1Racer99 like this.
  14. R1Racer99

Not saying I’m one of them, but I agree,

15. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

Had to be awesome for the Ravens fans to witness KC & crew, Travis and Taylor celebrating on their field. :crackup::crackup:

R1Racer99 likes this.
  16. R1Racer99

The douchiest people I meet are those that look down upon people who serve them.

I know staccato guy is a baller, but $60 an hour to flirt with hot ass 20 year old coworkers and drunk milfs isn’t the worst job in the world. I work two days a week, have fun behind your screen all day douche. How much did you waste to watch your loser team lose again yesterday btw?

17. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

Naahhhh man it's ALIENS! Aliens were drawn in with the contrails, and are beaming the Ravens to keep them down.

18. BigBird

BigBird blah

Reports say Taylor Swift was worth an extra $300M+ to KC and the NFL. So take that with your 30 yard roughing the passer penalties and fumble at the goal line, and interception in the end zone

I wanted Baltimore to win, but they lost it on their own.

And Sorry Detroit. I bet on Baltimore and all in on the Lions, especially at the half, and well that was a usual Motion and Bird moment.

Dan Gamble also placed the wrong bets, and didn't account for momentum. One more FG changes things up, and that disaster goal line run on 3rd down.

Lions are the first team to lose a 17 point lead in the championship game, so at least they'll be remembered.

19. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Momentum is a real thing and a made FG instead of turnover on downs keeps things on your side. That first 4th down call was stupid in so many ways. You've been running at will and on 4th and 2 you call a pass play??? Too much to go wrong there. His coaching cost them that game.

Razr and BigBird like this.
  20. StaccatoFan

$60 an hour? That would be a hell of a pay cut and the work being mundane and something a 12 year old can do would be boring to boot.

I paid face value for my seats.