I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D

Discussion in 'General' started by Kris87, Mar 17, 2010.

1. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I considered one but ended up with the Ruger XLR because it was lighter, had a 3" barrel and adjustable sights. I think the SP101 would be more comfortable to shoot due to the extra weight. Generally, I like Ruger products, but I also had a P-85 which was the worst firearm I ever owned.

RRP likes this.
  2. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Illuminating...

A gun lamp.jpg

wheelz96 likes this.
  3. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Anyone gone full Tactical Timmy with a compensator on a P365 yet? Not that the PMM ones are ever in stock, but considering going full Gucci carry piece and ordering up a Mischief Mayhem aluminum frame and putting a PMM comp/barrel kit on it.

4. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Individually, the words are English, and make sense.
    But together...
    [​IMG]

Sabre699 likes this.
  5. shakazulu12

[​IMG]

Gorilla George and Jedb like this.
  6. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

I have the SP101 in .357 with 2 1/2 barrel. It was my first firearm. It can be a real hand cannon with the right loads. Keep in mind that anything shorter than a 4 inch barrel for a revolver can be frustrating to shoot at anything more than 5-7 yards.

As someone who previously posted because the 9mm cartridge is a rimless cartridge, you'll need to use moon clips in the revolver.

7. Jedb

Really?
    Had you as more of a Hermes or LV guy....

[​IMG]

8. shakazulu12

You don't want to know how many times I've talked myself out of doing this to my game gun. I just need @Gorilla George to buy a couple and then get bored and sell one off for pennies.

[​IMG]

Gorilla George, wheelz96 and Jedb like this.
  9. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

I wouldnt necessarily go to that extreme but Ive gotten tired of black guns (does that make me a racist :blart:) and recently had one Cerokoted.

10. shakazulu12

@Jedb Here is what I'm actually talking about though. Metal grip for the 365x, with a comp to make it the same length as the XL.

[​IMG]

Jedb likes this.
  11. Jedb

@shakazulu12 That's pretty slick. I like the texturing.
    Is that kind of an anthracite black colour ?

12. shakazulu12

Yeah, the Mischief Machine frame is similar, just black and has swappable G10 grips.

[​IMG]

13. Jedb

14. nd4spd

nd4spd Well-Known Member

15. shakazulu12

So they had me until they did the gold. Although the slide kit will probably be available in a couple months without that.

16. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

17. What in the absolute fuck.

Sabre699 and Jedb like this.
  18. I’ve thought about it and want to. But depending on what I’m wearing, the 365XL is my EDC (it’s either it or the little Canik).

The the length is and issue when it comes to concealment (that’s what she said :D).

I carry mine at 4 o’clock and the longer it is, the more the handle sticks out away from my back and prints on my shirt.

19. Jedb

Come on Buttercup, you know you want a custom Gucci piece!!!

Gorilla George likes this.
  20. shakazulu12

My thought is use the X slide so it ends up being the same length as the XL. Which I have no problem hiding in just about any type of clothing.

Gorilla George likes this.