1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most crazy girl you ever dated..

Discussion in 'General' started by kangasj, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Yes.

2. CBRRRRR999

CBRRRRR999 Well-Known Member

Met a girl in a trailer at 2 am in a seedy meth infested neighborhood a couple days after spending some time away for practicing pharmacology without proper credentials. She had just had an abortion that day and was with her GF partying. Parents had let her brothers friends get away with raping her young and she was damaged. She had an understandable real hate for men despite sleeping with them. Neither of us had any reason to suspect the other was not a serial killer due to our histories but we all three made it work for a short time. Her GF had wealthy parents often out of town and we'd go there and party, skinny dip and mess up the pool filter. GF decides she wants a guy too and picks a bigger loser who wanted to try all the MFFM permutations including MMFF and I declined. Downhill after that, she bought me a CBR600F off the showroom for Christmas with " tip " money from the nearly topless car wash she worked at. Title was in her name as my license was toast. When we broke up sbe took it and gave it to next. Now a paranormal investigator with next who lasted so far, still lives a freak show of a life but mostly harmless now.

3. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Sorry about the Honda.

cha0s#242, RichB, YamahaRick and 4 others like this.
  4. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

This feels so quaint now....

I once was woken up one morning and seriously - as in all hell broke loose -balled out for cheating on her.

....in her dream.

Laughing hysterically at her thankfully deescalated the shit show.

============================
    Same girl, coming out of the shower, all cleaned up with only a towel on me. As innocent as one can be.

Again being balled out because it was my fault that the waffles were sticking in the waffle maker. (Yes, from scratch guys, not the toaster shit - She was a brilliant girl, was a great cook but had a few too many faults)

5. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

There's a lot to unpack here.

RichB likes this.
  6. CBRRRRR999

CBRRRRR999 Well-Known Member

Years of therapy for everyone later, it's a great bad example for other people to hopefully not experience first hand.

7. acorn27

acorn27 4 out of 3 people in the world struggle with math

She's not the one in your avatar is it? :D

8. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Timely resurrection.

A very close friend of mine, who also happens to be remarkably patient, finally landed his white whale recently after many years of courting. She's a bartender by trade and partier by profession who lived an hour from civilization in the north woods of WI with a mysterious long term boyfriend who no one ever saw. She's distractingly hot and has an infectious personality, which made it all the more strange that the aforementioned boyfriend seemed indifferent to her waking up who knows where following her frequent benders. Whether confident or naive, you have to admire his trust.

The trust was unfounded and eventually my friend closed the deal 12 months back, ending her previous dysfunctional relationship and replacing it. At that time, my friend was an elite endurance cyclist, meditation practitioner, philanthropist, and executive with a career that seemed to be on a rocketship ride.

I saw him last week and he's 40 lbs overweight and unemployed, living off the proceeds from the sale of his house, which was precipitated by her impulse that they move to Las Vegas. After signing a lease and packing their things into a Pod, a fight broke out in her empty apartment leading to police intervention (for at least the fifth time in a few months) and her being booked on assault and criminal damage charges. He takes full responsibility for "pushing her buttons" and says "they" need to drink less. Vegas plans were scuttled and now they reside in a one bedroom apartment. He says she's provided him with a wake up call about what's important in life.

Yeah, It must be fantastic.

Rebel635, Sabre699 and CBRRRRR999 like this.
  9. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I assume she lived north of Hwy 8. They have all the crazy up there.

JBraun likes this.
  10. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

A couple other funny ones that aren't really nuts only mildly nuts, but cause I'm bored...

Freshman year of college, I had mutually decided that me and the girl I was having a fling with all summer before would just part ways cause we were going to school in separate places. I was in MD and she went up to MIT in Boston. Was totally cool, no hard feelings, just enjoyed the summer. 3-4 weeks in, she hits me up talking about how much she misses me, maybe it could work, blah blah, so i'm like ok, sure, cause hey... i still liked her, so why not? plan to go to Boston to see her, never been to Boston before. this was back in the day where flights were still pretty pricey all around compared to other stuff, so i took the train. 8 hours later, get to Boston, bitch immediately breaks up with me. I was like WTFFFF?!?! Couldn't have done this over AIM? I just walked out of her apartment. I had no idea where I was, walked around the city for like 3 hours. Eventually found my way back, went to sleep. Woke up the next day and changed my train to that morning and rolled out. At least she paid for my train ticket so that was cool. Get back to my dorm, sitting there just kinda wallowing like wtf man. This chick from across the way that lived next to one of my friends and had been flirting with me since school started, hits me up at like 11pm, saying her roommates are all drinking and doing drugs and being loud... can she come sleep at my place? I say sure. Immediately naked within like a minute of arriving. Woke up, parted ways, never really talked again the entire rest of the time in college. Went from single and whatever, to relationship hopeful, to crushed, to hooking up with a rando in like a 48 hour timespan. Freakin rollercoaster...

Another chick I dated for a month or 2 that year, everything was going aiit, took this one slow, looking like some longer term potential here, one night AFTER already banging, she says she doesn't think this is gonna work because "she needs a christian man to grow in her faith with her and not sure what to do" as she's literally half naked still in my bed. Immediately I went into ultra FUCK YOU mode. I had picked her up from DC and drove her to my dorm like 40 min away. Had to drive this bitch back in the most dagger staring, hate filled, go kill yourself car ride I've ever had to give. she gets out of the car, standing on the sidewalk crying, and says "so umm... is this it?" i said, "yup. have a nice fuckin life." and peeled out just leaving her crying on the sidewalk. felt so cathartic.

One time i booty called a chick for literally like 7 months straight without even buying her a soda. No dates, not food, no nothing. not even McDonald's. Previously, for 2 NYE's in a row, she had come over late as shit under the guise of like "i'm not sleepy you feel like hanging?" way after the midnight festivities. Then nothing the whole year until the next NYE, and again until the NEXT one, which then started the more regular thing. I guess it suited her needs too, but I thought it was insane that I was making it this long without anything being asked of me. In retrospect, near the end of it I think she wanted me to just say we should get more serious, but i wasn't there with it one bit. Didn't talk to her for a month or 2 cause busy and dating another chick, come back around, she's got a new man now, and i guess that was the end of the run. I knew her boyfriend from before they ever met each other. he was a nice dude. For some reason she lied to this dude and said she was a virgin at first when they started dating. Then came clean after 4 or 5 months, which who cares, but felt the need to tell him I WAS THE ONE WHO TOOK IT! lol i was just shaking my head. then every time i had to see this dude it was all weird like he was picturing me boning his chick or something. ended up getting invited to their wedding years later, but they were both super normal and are still happily married, it was just an odd sequence.

11. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

You aint lived until you’ve drifted around a corner with a wild eyed British girl clinging to the hood of your bimmer with a knife clenched between her teeth

12. This old Rz

This old Rz Well-Known Member

As there ALL crazy to some degree...
    I need met a woman a few years as go, checkered youth and past..pretty rough, meth addict at 15 in Portland
    Anyways she found her way, Father went to Europe in the Air Force and took her, there she learned 4 foreign languages, traveled the continent for 10 years,went to school has two master's degrees, bought a home in Calif 7 years ago for $200k ..w.she just sold for a massive profit of 500K....Now she is touring the country in her brand new custom 4x4 motorhome and better yet...(working completely remotely) she own a vacation rental/property managment..with a Woman's touch of 100% concierge service..she's killing it..and works less than 2-3 he's a day.
    So get this.. she has around $100,000 in student loans...and for some reason is so bitter about them she said;" fuck them! there never getting that money" ?
    So one day she proceeded to tell me about the only way she can get out of the the student loan debt is if she becomes disabled; of which she plans do.
    I questioned her and she pulled a file and then proceeded show me a gun and show me exactly where she was going to shoot herself in the foot, she explains that there is no artery or bone that will be permanently damaged and the tendons can be reattached if necessary...and doesn't expect to much in the way of recovery or rehabilitation but enough but she can fake a permanent disability.
    SHES NOT kidding...shes deadly serious.
    She's told me the story how she pierced her own nipples a,belly clitoris and belly at home, NO painkillers she just wanted to do it. And she did
    The closest way I can describe her is the Texas cowgirl at the end of Castaway super hot cowgirl, NO body riddled with tattoos... When she undresses she's an absolute different woman, is really nothing the woman will not do in bed for fun..nothing needs to be initiated and nothing was off-limits..... Clothes back on ....you'd have no idea whatsoever. Such a awesome woman.
    But the odd thing is and it's really not odd when you think about it it was mentioned in the post above somewhere she is not a big fan of men pretty much a man-hater but she loves sex..... I met her a year after my wife passed and she unknowingly probably saved my life......
    No doubt...the smartest woman I've ever met but still; just fucking crazy you can't get rid of it it's in every one of them...lol It's true including my lovely wife of 29 years, whom passed... rest in peace sweetheart...but the same crazy Gene is in all of em, some stronger than others...lol

Last edited: Dec 24, 2021
    CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  13. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

If you want to be happy for the rest of your life,
    Never make a pretty woman your wife.

ToofPic and Kolbe like this.
  14. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

hahahaha i dunno why that made me laugh so hard. i've managed to avoid that one. I've DEF had a few first dates where you could tell right away that it would go down that road if you continued. I learned early on in life to bail and cut losses. Watching other people go thru crazy shit had a profound effect.

i will say, i put a chick in a public sidewalk trash can once in England cause she was actin' up. but no knife. and not my chick.

15. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

I'd a good relationship in college with a smart gal and was invited to stand up at her sister's wedding. That ask was a total surprise, so I traded for only be required to dance for one song - whatever tune she wanted, but only one. If I was going to endure the shame of that shit, the least I could do was spend maximum time drinking free booze (college budget) and not doing the chicken dance faggotry. It was well understood, by everyone, that was the deal.

Ended up dancing to at least two tunes. You're welcome, lady.

The girl ends up driving me home, probably DUI-level for her, I'm not sure, because I was certainly DUI-level, which was why she was drove (law school lesson ;) ). As soon as we leave, she wanted to argue about the whole dance thing, even though I'd surpassed the promised quota. There was no reasoning with this chick of Eastern-European stock. She was just arguing with herself and I thought it better to get home and deal with it the next day while she had a nasty headache.

We get to my house, well, my parent's house, because it was summertime. There, I didn't have a key to the front door, so had to go around back to get in. That door happened to be right under my parent's room and being nice out that night, the floor-to-ceiling windows were wide open. The walk back there was about 1,000 feet from the road (probably closer to 400, but for the sake of this tale, it was at least 1,500 feet) and the folks had just been forced by the city to tie-in the sump pump to the common storm drain rather than the pond where it'd been draining for decades. So it was a bit muddy along the way. She was in heals and some pink dress that she probably never wore again.

It's O-dark thirty when we get to my destination. I do my best to say something sweet to her before getting out of the car and she toes the quickshifter for seventh gear, fires the JATO and chucks a metal water bottle at my head while screaming incoherently. Fortunately, that didn't hurt me and instead, broke the passenger side window. And while marveling at the amount of glass that action produced, I just opened the door from the outside, reiterated that pleasant goodbye and marched off to that back door.

Well, she followed me.

Hollering that whole 500 ... no - 2,000 feet back, she managed to wake up at least one of the neighbors (think classic lights-on moment from the movies) when her car smashed into one of the decorative boulders at the end of my parent's driveway. So much for putting that thing in park (good thing it was a Chrysler corporate car (see loaded parents comment)). Maybe it was the yelling that woke the neighbors, but I certainly didn't hear the car hit that rock. Not a word from me, I just want to get in the house and deal with it tomorrow ... all I gotta do it get in the house before someone gets tazed by the local cuntunstable. Right when my keys hit the door she yells "PLARP!! IF YOU GO INSIDE WITHOUT TALKING TO ME I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL BREAK UP WITH YOU RIGHT NOW" and I hear my dad laughing his ass off through the aforementioned windows. Like I didn't have at least two bottom bitches or summat. "Good night [name redacted], I'll talk to you tomorrow."

The next day, after my brother helped me put that rock back in place, I was sweeping up the glass from the curb when she drove by (different corporate-owned car) and went to deliver a letter in the mailbox that I'd just straightened. There was some fresh red paint on it, so I assume it scraped the side of last night's corporate-owned vehicle. She saw me, backed up and with a pleasant, doting look through hungover eyes, handed me said letter and before she drove off, I told it she needed to write my parents an apology letter. So yeah, never spoke to her again.

But I did look her up and she did achieve her goal of attending doctor school. She's a urologist in Cleveland.

16. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

thts the thing. I was trying to bail. Hahaha

17. fireman1028

fireman1028 Active Member

A couple of years ago I saw one of my old HS girlfriends on the 5 o'clock news when she was convicted of murder, with her Meth head boyfriend.

Had another one that showed up at my parents house, after we moved. She told my mother that she was pregnant and that we were getting married and moving away. Still one of the prettiest faces I have ever seen, but she was nuttier than a pile of squirrel turds....

18. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

What?

19. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

I love the thread title, and you guys are all talking about how all these women are crazy, and yet you're the ones that got involved with them. I could see if some of them were bait and switch situations, but most sound like "yeah, that chick looks like a meth head. I think I'll hit it". So should we start a thread about how guys are crazy, or just stupid?

Sweatypants and 418 like this.
  20. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Definitely...