Yellowstone paramount network

Discussion in 'General' started by pfhenry, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

The new season is pretty slow. Beth swearing like a sailor and the retard sitting in a fancy truck with a broken neck.

Gixxerguy855 likes this.
  2. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Maybe I need to revisit this show, but after watching the first season it struck me that every character is just an asshole. Got tired of watching assholes competing against each other to see who's the biggest one.

3. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

1. Rourke deserved a way more dedicated scene to his demise. That was way too short and easy.
    2. I'd watch a spinoff of Travis and Rip just traveling with Jimmy LOL..
    3. Teeter was way better in S3. Don't like that they muted her.

cav115 likes this.
  4. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

Teeter`s hot :Putter:

5. GixxerJohn011

GixxerJohn011 Well-Known Member

D0719EB8-5089-4C1C-9CC4-81BD657A4251.jpeg I’ll take the bitch slap if it’s been posted, I’m not searching 13 pages.

Shenanigans, auminer and Motofun352 like this.
  6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

"I hope the good lord gave you a big dick, Jimmy. 'Cause he sure shorted you on brains." :crackup:

Last edited: Dec 1, 2021
  7. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Visit the youtube thread....

Mechdziner714 likes this.
  8. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

lol that tuna helper better be ready or i'm taking somebodies ass to the train station.:crackup:
    260514809_430316318682746_868925332037890898_n.jpg

9. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

The show seems to be taking a Season 8 Game of Thrones approach. Storylines are being rushed or glossed over.
    The militia was handled in full before the opening credits. Sons of Anarchy would have padded that storyline out over two seasons.
    John Dutton was to have this great relationship with the grandson, yet I don't even think he knows the grandson shot and killed a guy in the house and Casey, his wife and their kid just moved out without even having the grandson and John Dutton speak.
    How did the barrel racer Laramie, played by the very fine Hessie Harrison, go from doing Lloyd to Walker, which resulted in being one of the storylines of Lloyd's angst? And why are the two barrel racers living on the ranch now and helping with the ranch stuff??

I don't think I missed any episodes but it sure feels like it.

r6fast and socalrider like this.
  10. GixxerJohn011

GixxerJohn011 Well-Known Member

I’ve already used that on one of my hands and I’ve got 5 more that I’m sure will present the opportunity to use it again very soon.

HPPT likes this.
  11. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

If Jimmy goes to the 6666 spin-off (which I suspect he will) it’s going to be really hard to keep his character going with out Rip busting his balls.

12. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Just started Yellowstone. Only a few episodes in, but so far so good. I like it.

cav115 likes this.
  13. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

So a good friend/racer/sponsor buddy of mine is one of the producers for that show as well as best friends with Costner since childhood.

Also produced the highwaymen also. Fucking cool dude and definitely one of the best shows on tv IMO

evakat and cav115 like this.
  14. sharkattack

He needs to write you into the story. A racer suddenly appears on the Yellowstone ranch and wreaks havoc on everything!

evakat likes this.
  15. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Lol he knows me too well for that. I’d either be banned from Hollywood or be an overnight sex symbol.

Rich likes this.
  16. sharkattack

I see it now: you’re tearing across the Yellowstone ranch on a clapped out YZ250, scaring the cattle all over the place. The cowboys give chase, but they’re no match for your superior riding skills.
    After losing them, you tear back to the ranch house and Beth is waiting for you. You motion for her to hop on and she does. You whisk her away and the two of you ride up to a remote cabin where she has her way with you. In the throes of passion, she screams “That’s it! Right there, Metalhead!” You correct her and tell her that you’re not Metalhead. She kicks you out of bed, runs out to your YZ and fires it up. As she’s riding away, you can hear her yelling “I’m coming for you Metalhead! I’m coming for you!”

evakat and tl1098 like this.
  17. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

I guess you didnt see the episode where Rip was telling Jimmy, if you want to make money at this game, learn how to ride like these guys... become an artist. he was talking about the cutting competitors. guessing Rip had a hand in how Jimmy was sent to the 4 sixes. he will have struggles, then will come into his own as a real cowboy, cutter. just my thought. Ski

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

OMG, that breakfast! :crackup::crackup::crackup:

worthless, pfhenry and cav115 like this.
  19. FastByKids

FastByKids Tire Warmers What?

She don't eat eggs, meat, pancakes or drink milk. She just played herself out of the family----and script!

When I'm 66, I'll start posting bails for chics also. Appears cheaper than a hooker! :cool:

20. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Its already begun! The native boy / home with the fence cut, where the ex-bunkhouse native hottie now lives.....Casey goes to investigate what appears to be cattle theft......He sees dirtbike tracks, "They used dirtbikes"......

Robbie Bobby is already IN the story, he just cant tell us about it!

Proper storyline would be a battle with Casey, and Robbie just whoops-dat-arse!!:crackup::rock: ......AND winds up with Monica!:bow:

I see it clear as day Robbie....come on man, fess up.