1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yellowstone paramount network

Discussion in 'General' started by pfhenry, Aug 15, 2018.

1. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yep. Just like in real life. Chicks ruin dudes all the time non stop. Power to the P :D

cav115, Canadian Bacon and G Dawg like this.
  2. NickyZ

NickyZ Well-Known Member

Jamie’s Dad’s stories about his mom are a f*cking lie.

casjoker likes this.
  3. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

Agreed. Bio-dad has been waiting for Jaime's weak ass to find him so he can get paid or revenge or both. Another test for Jamie which he largely seems to fail like all his other major life test.

Canadian Bacon likes this.
  4. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Trying to get through episode one but I pretty much think the show is absolute shit.

5. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

That's the way I feel about House of Cards.
    I liked Yellowstone from the get go.

6. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Yep. The wife unit and I could not get into it.

To much like a daytime soap. And moved super slow. To each his own I guess.

7. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

give it a couple episodes, I found it slow at first also.

8. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I made it through episode 2 last night, but I can't take any more. As a Montanan, the show is a complete farce. We don't like California-types coming here and screwing everything up, and that is exactly what this show is all about. Anytime you have an executive producer placing himself in every single scene, you really have what amounts to an ego project, and a poor one at that. The acting is atrocious. The storylines are some strange embellishment of western life. I don't get it. But as @CRA-Fizzer says, to each their own.

CRA_Fizzer and cav115 like this.
  9. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Wait, aren't you a californian?

10. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

Other than the overarching theme of don't come into my house shit on the floor and tell me it smells like roses I would hope nobody thinks that show represents real western/regular life in any way. It's good drama tv with a few good shoot'em up scenes mixed in and some awesome scenery.

Razr likes this.
  11. bleacht

bleacht Well-Known Member

You have to remember it's not a documentary.

I was watching Fargo season 1 last night and Billy Bob's character killed 22 people in a building. Was I pissed it wasn't realistic? No. It's a tv show.

Funkm05, DrA5 and cav115 like this.
  12. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I get that.... I'm just more of a documentary person. I tried to like this show, but its not going to happen for me.

CRA_Fizzer likes this.
  13. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I grew up in Montana, but yeah... have spent the last 35 years full or part time in SoCal. No more, though!

brex likes this.
  14. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

Might be a repost, but for you degens that drool over Beth from Yellowstone, she is a redhead on the show "Britannia" about early AD Britain with Romans v Celts v Tribes, which is on Epix and on Netflix.

She. Plays. The. Same. Exact. Character. On. Both. Shows.

15. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Beth who :)
    I'll take Monica over her any day of the week 740full-kelsey-chow.jpg

16. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

Hassie Harrison, playing one of the barrel racers in the last season, FTW.

[​IMG]

G Dawg likes this.
  17. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

Ok. Just finished watching this whole series in the last 2wks. Usually at 5am by myself as I can't sleep.any later than that.

Damn, can't wait for season 4 June. Hopefully it goes straight to Amazon. Don't get Paramount here.

18. Jaketheone46

Jaketheone46 Well-Known Member

This series looks right up my alley have not watched any of it yet. Looks like it’s going to be good.

19. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

I watched mine via the Peacock app. Way easier since I travel.

20. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

bump in season