1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yellowstone paramount network

Discussion in 'General' started by pfhenry, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

And tits, and enough sluttiness to make things interesting.

2. Well both of them :)

cav115 likes this.
  3. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Man, i don't get the hype.

Sloooooow and boring.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

4. Haven’t watched it yet, just finished up some yard work, going to swap fluids in the boat because I’m a moron and maintain stuff way too much but I want to go for a long ride tomorrow and it helps me sleep better at night.

5. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

what happened end of episode preview for next season.... my dvr didnt get that

6. John is still alive and reached for his phone. Not sure if you caught Jamie telling Rip he shouldn’t call him anymore. Holy shit Jamie is one evil SOB.

7. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

I thought that was the end of the episode . Previews normally run after the credits. Only thing that came after that was a replay of the finally .

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

Meh, just kill everyone with zero recourse and be done with it.
    I like the Jimmy character but if he goes at least the barrel racing cowgirl goes too. Her story line has been played out already.

Gixxerguy855 likes this.
  9. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

As long a Monica is alive, I'm ok :)

10. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Didn't show any preview for next season

G Dawg likes this.
  11. Just watched the end again, Johns phone caught the bullet and when he reached for it, Said figures or something like that. So, my thoughts. Kasey lives, pretty bad ass how he flipped the desk so quick, if they keep Beth alive after showing that explosion the show will seem even more far fetched, John, Rip and Kasey go full militia and the one Native American bad ass joins them. Some BS killing off Beth though, I may have to boycott season 4. Rip will go insane.

Gixxerguy855 likes this.
  12. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Yea she needs to be safe for next season...

G Dawg likes this.
  13. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

Barrel racers have gotten old their storyline is too far outside of the rest of the shit going down. Dumbass is just on the ground comparing the rush of pussy/riding 1200lbs thunderbolts vs being part of a family he never had. I don't think Jamie was behind the hits. Not sure he has that in him. Played too much of a pussy overall through the whole show. Probably not the airport investor group they kill dreams with money. I think the lawyer girl for the Indian tribe might be behind it. Her speech about having a warrior/s and not using them hints at something. Jamie's days are numbered he went against the family. Same with the Governor, she helped orchestrate the coup with Jamie. I hope Beth makes it but I think Rip digging up his mother means she didn't. Characters like Rip don't get to have nice things. So much in the last two episodes. Clearly I am overly invested in this show.

Gixxerguy855 likes this.
  14. She’s going to take over that ranch, then it will be Native American land. But.... they killed Beth, let’s get down to what’s important here.

15. But what about Jamie saying to Rip they shouldn’t talk? That may have been because if the meeting but they way Rip looked at his phone makes me think if he didn’t do it they are leading us to think that. You are right about Rip though, make ya feel for the fictitious guy. Makes me think after digging up his mother, Beth being dead he will go crazy. I go back to the talk Jamie had with his dad but also don’t know how much time had passed between then and the incidents if he could even plan that quick. You may be on to something with the lawyer but also Market Equity referring to things they did in the past. More I think about it I think it’s them.
    FFS, why am I sitting here analyzing a tv show? I’ve got shit to do.

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

:crackup:

17. Trust me, I’m not proud of myself for this.

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Best part of the episode was the chick who is now sleeping with Walker trying to squeeze all that goodness back into her jeans in the morning. :D

WANABE RACER, Razr and casjoker like this.
  19. bigtime

bigtime Well-Known Member

she also has some good bits in Tacoma fd

stupid show, but the same group they did super troopers

20. Those chicks need to go, played out and boring. They totally ruined Jimmy’s character.

G 97 likes this.