1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2021 | Round 13 | Aragon | Spain | Sept 10-12

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Sep 7, 2021.

1. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Except on a factory Yamaha? :confused:

upload_2021-9-13_12-9-30.png

2. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Shall we look at the rest of the season? :p

Tell ya what. For each race of the rest of the season, if Rossi beats Mav I'll donate $10 to the AFF. If Mav beats Rossi you donate $10 to AFF. That's $50 on the table.

Phl218 likes this.
  3. SuddenBraking

Tell you what. For each race for the rest of the season, if Marquez beats Rossi you donate $2,000 to the AFF and if Rossi beats Marquez I donate $2. Sound good? :Poke:

4. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

That's what I thought. :Poke:

Blammo likes this.
  5. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Can't happen because of the engine rule.

He could do it if the Ross's 2021 engines fitted in the 2019 frame. My understanding is that they do not...

6. MyWayGuy

MyWayGuy Well-Known Member

I was thinking he would/could ride Rossi’s bike for the remainder of the year.

7. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

I’ve heard the riders mention the tires before. They didn’t point a finger and call Michelin out, but they were concerned about the tires being ok, then same tire not ok. I guess its the white elephant no one wants to talk about.

8. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

His name is Bibendum, and he has feelings ya know.

YamahaRick likes this.
  9. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Where's Kenny Roberts and his gun when we need him the most?*

* - a few might understand this.

SBKBee likes this.
  10. rwdfun

rwdfun

Less likely to have your head taken off by a flying bike if you are at the back.

I may be wrong but it feels like after the near death experience in Austria, Rossi took a sharp dive. Not saying he was stepping on the podium much prior but he was far from last. Hell that bike flew between him and Mav and that was the pre-Implosion Mav so he was doing decently in that race at the time, no?

I’ll let one of you with more time and hate for Rossi do the research on this theory

11. SuddenBraking

That's been my theory since it happened. I was shocked he even went back out there after the red flag that day after seeing his face in the paddock.

He saw a ghost and that was the end of his riding, and I don't blame him one bit.

BigBird likes this.
  12. BigBird

BigBird blah

That makes sense. I believe it was the first time he actually said he didn't want to go back out there in his career

“It was so scary, terrifying – I think everybody should say a prayer, to whoever they want,” said the nine-time world champion, who was visibly shaken after the accident. “Taking the restart was a very difficult moment. But I think I didn’t have any choice because I don’t want to say ‘Ciao, ciao!’ to everybody and go home. You try not to think, but it’s difficult.”

upload_2021-9-14_10-44-14.png

Phl218 likes this.
  13. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

This. I was actually impressed with the fact he even gridded back up and would not have been surprise if he said fuck it and retired at that point.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  14. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Jeez, ya' have to start to wonder if Old Yeller is even going to get to 46 points for the year? Depressing.

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Guess who got a contract extension…

Quicktoy likes this.
  16. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Devil you know.....

17. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Great for him.

18. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

So, just watched the race. Been out camping and haven't looked at any of this thread. But, to those of you that think the racing is better with a less than healthy Marquez, EAD!
    What a race.......

wac likes this.
  19. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Dovi took his Ball and went home because he didn’t get the salary he thought he deserved. I don’t necessarily disagree with his his decision, but he made the bed he is lying in .

BigBird likes this.
  20. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

:crackup::crackup::crackup: