1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kawasaki to protest for Moto America SuperSport weight changes for 2022

Discussion in 'General' started by Wheel Bearing, Sep 12, 2021.

1. I love me some ASBK.

Bayliss v2.0 will be someone to keep an eye on in the future.

ajcjr likes this.
  2. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I have no idea how to watch live.

3. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

And you found both of those series completely devoid of whiners?

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  4. Quicktoy

Seriously? Did you see the interviews? No comparison. I watched Vinales have a melt down and complain less.

5. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

Id love to see Kawi get in on the Superbike race, they obviously have a fast bike in WSBK so why not run it over here? Same with Honda.

6. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

4.99 a month on motortrendondemand you can watch live or anytime, plus they show all the support races as well

GM GIXXER, jd41 and Quicktoy like this.
  7. Quicktoy

Thanks

ajcjr likes this.
  8. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

Kawi will be on the grid in Superbike at Barber

evakat likes this.
  9. metricdevilmoto

Watched every single one. Which influenced my opinions regarding some riders and teams, not an entire class or series. In fact, I tuned in wanting to see a specific result. Other times, I was at the track working, but I still wanted what I wanted as a general fan and someone who pays attention to the series.

I'm saying just because I think Jerry Jones or Robert Kraft or Philip Rivers are weapons-grade knobs, I still like watching football games.

I think motorcycle racing in the US will exist without your viewership, but I find it a little odd, given your other posts, that this is your position. Maybe not odd, but inconsistent.

10. Quicktoy

I love racing in the US. They turned me off from it last year. I was a MotoAmerica subscriber and now I am not because of the allowed crying. Wayne Rainey should have told whomever was complaining to pack their rigs up and get out of his series. Especially after the teams and riders continually complained.

I apologize I appear inconsistent but that’s where I’m at on this one. I do notice a few people liked my post explaining my position so I’m not the only one.

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  11. metricdevilmoto

"They".

You're committed to being non-committal because you think your viewership or opinion on anything going on in the series matters at all, but it doesn't. You could name every name you want and it would only matter to you.

I think I get your point, but it only counts when you die on a hill if anyone else knew the hill was there.

12. Hondo

Hondo Well-Known Member

Thing is about MotoAmerica, they just put on the best show IMO. With WSBK and MotoGP I find myself fast forwarding through the pre-race and even the races. I watch everything on MA. It has a hometown vibe that I enjoy plus I relate more to the bikes and tracks.

13. Quicktoy

They= the bitching bitches.
    And nope. Don’t think my viewership means shit to them. Don’t care. I still pulled it regardless. So I’m not sure how that commits me to being non committal whatever that even means lol.

14. Quicktoy

As you can see, I am NOT the only one on my hill. But I will slowly walk down and fuck ALL the cows. ;)

Attached Files:

15. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Its the best series; commentary and show, bar none.

Gixxerguy855 likes this.
  16. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Missing out. Supersport, Twins and Jr Cup have been awesome all year long! Also Brandon didn't really complain last year about the Kawasaki. He even raced one in the last round at Laguna Seca.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  17. sbk1198

Mesa and Smith seem to have the pace but only for a few laps. They can't keep up for a full race distance, which is unfortunate.

Assuming SDK and Escalante won't be racing in SS next year, I'm betting it's gonna be a Lochoff vs Landers shootout for the championship next year.

18. sbk1198

BSB has always been awesome to watch and extremely competitive. I loved watching the races when they used to put them up on youtube years ago, but they stopped doing that. I haven't seen a BSB race in a while unfortunately.

Gixxerguy855 likes this.
  19. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

A kawi, but it's not Kawasaki backed.

20. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

Someone was saying you can now watch them on motortrend.