1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kawasaki to protest for Moto America SuperSport weight changes for 2022

Discussion in 'General' started by Wheel Bearing, Sep 12, 2021.

1. MyWayGuy

MyWayGuy Well-Known Member

True fact, and you get BSB super bike plus all the support races

Senna and sbk1198 like this.
  2. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

If a couple twins or Jr Cup fast dudes/dudettes get the bump on a good team there might be some parity in the class.

Smith, Lochoff, Landers, Mesa would be the top 4 contenders but if say Corey Ventura, Ty Scott, Mazziotta, etc come to the class then maybe we see some 5-7 bikes near the pointy end - that'd be cool!

SundaySocial and TLR67 like this.
  3. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

I understand that's been your position. If you're referring to 4 dudes that liked your post as validation, I get it.

Who is "they"? Who are the bitching bitches? Do they have names? I get you're taking umbridge with SDK, but that's a kid frustrated with his results and getting emotional over said results. Fn kid's dad threw a water bottle at Hayden Gilliam. It's what he knows. If RE was healthy all season, the chip would probably be a different story because it doesn't seem like whatever the sanctions were hurt the Kawi much. Maybe I'm wrong?

Who is the "they" that made you quit, aside from SDK?

4. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

SDK, Everyone on his team including the owners who bitched to the world and then the other runner up who was a crying baby right next to SDK and said it was the bike and not Ritchie winning. Paasch or whatever that kids name is. Guess what…. They are both trailer trash for those comments. His dad sounds like he taught his son well because I look at his son as no different than throwing a water bottle at someone. Thanks for the story solidifying how I feel. That’s trailer trash that shouldn’t be in the paddock period.

You disregard 4 people who like my post but I only showed it because you said I was up on a hill all alone. Please stop lying and staying that. Many feel as I do, but you want to argue with me and tell me how I’m wrong to feel how I do? Seriously? Lol.

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  5. Quicktoy

Oh but he did. I know. I called him a hypocrite. In the riders meeting after one of the races when SDK was whining about the bike he looked right at Paasch to back him up and all paasch could say was that he really liked Ritchie.
    Wanh. He’s on a better bike and yet none of us are resetting lap records. I felt so gutted and dejected for Richie at that moment.

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  6. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

well if you change your mind i have a log in for you. you unlike most actually watch haha

Quicktoy likes this.
  7. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

i think ritchie will probably end up back in ss next year

8. Gixxerguy855

Gixxerguy855 Well-Known Member

I downloaded the app and watch it whenever I want for $5.

9. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure what Ty Scott's plans are for next year but I don't think it's Supersport. Could be wrong though. Mazz has been in SS before and wasn't impressive at all. Don't think he ever got close to the top 5. Ventura would be up there if he can get a full season put together. Curious what DeKeyrel will do. I'd like to see him in Supersport again. I think Lochoff has been the most impressive of the rookies though. Started off the season around 5-6th place and now with a win over the 2 best in the class. I honestly didn't expect him to do that well even though he's arguably on the best team.

10. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

I know what you're talking about, I watched that post race interview as well. Brandon did make a quick comment about the bike having a higher displacement (don't remember his exact wording), but I'd hardly call that whining. Almost felt like he got put on the spot and was pressured into saying something, but besides that one little comment he never complained about the zx6r. I know Brandon personally and talked to him quite a few times at the track. He's not much of a whiner.

badmoon692008 and Quicktoy like this.
  11. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

The Monday after the Barber round is a track day with STT. You may see some new riders on team bikes. Also, Aprilia has the track on Tuesday and you may see some fresh faces giving some bikes a go..

sbk1198 and henry_carlson like this.
  12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

So just avoid spoilers, which is pretty easy, and watch when you can.

Quicktoy likes this.
  13. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

SDK is damn fast, cant argue that, but I dont like him, his attitude last year did it for me.

I wish him and Ritchie would switch bikes for a race, if SDK would finish the race he would be change his tune about the 636 pretty quick. Escalante rides the wheels of that thing every race. The GSXR is surprisingly strong this season.

14. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

Its a start

15. Quicktoy

I got a link I’m gonna sign up for.

16. Quicktoy

He shoulda looked right at the camera and said nope. It ain’t the bike. We are being beaten by the rider. Period. End of story. That’s all there was. And neither have ever apologized. It disgusted me to watch them team up on him.
    Is it that hard to publicly apologize? Anyone who said ANYTHING was 100000% in the wrong.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2021
    Gorilla George likes this.
  17. Quicktoy

Ding ding ding.

18. Quicktoy

Very appreciated my friend.

19. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Sorry, 19 not a child, a professional athlete. However, my opinion of him is much changed from last year, as is his racecraft and his public persona. Personally, I think he is ready to give moto2 a shot next year and I didn't think he would have been successful this year at Moto2. I think having him as Cam's team mate would be a good plan.

20. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

If bitching about stuff is such a turn off for you, to the point you throw away a whole series, why are you being such a whiny little bitch about Kelly? Maybe you should just let it go and enjoy the racing?