1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kawasaki to protest for Moto America SuperSport weight changes for 2022

Discussion in 'General' started by Wheel Bearing, Sep 12, 2021.

1. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

Due to the zooki's being too dominate.

Just kidding. But they should. Been too long since we've seen some of you crying on here about the 636's.

:Pop:

sbk1198, VFR#52, tawzx12r and 4 others like this.
  2. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I didn’t watch a single SS race this year because of the crying last year. SDK and Pasche or however his name is spelled ruined the racing to me last year with the complaining.

rafa, VFR#52 and Gorilla George like this.
  3. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

Dominant.

4. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

That’s too bad, they were much better than the SBK races.

5. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I gave up on those last year just cause cam was so dominant and now Jake. Stuck to MotoGP and wsbk this year.

KneeDragger_c69 and DucatiBomber like this.
  6. Hondo

Hondo Well-Known Member

I subscribe to MotoGP, WSBK and MA. My favorite racing of all three is MA SS.

jd41, SundaySocial, cav115 and 3 others like this.
  7. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

That's not saying a lot

8. prm

prm Well-Known Member

MA SS may be the best racing of all.

9. Admotowork

Admotowork Well-Known Member

Anyone that's saying that supersport is the best racing in MotoAmerica isn't paying attention to the twins class. Today's race was one of the best races in a while!!!!

10. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

In the past? Sure. Now? No..

11. Hondo

Hondo Well-Known Member

I said favorite not best! I agree Twins class is great too but haven’t gotten to today’s race yet.

12. Gixxerguy855

Gixxerguy855 Well-Known Member

I would seriously look into BSB on MotorTrend. That’s some great racing.

motoracer1100, jd41, Ducti89 and 5 others like this.
  13. Admotowork

Admotowork Well-Known Member

Well get to it then. It was a barn burner!!!!!
    I'm a little biased though

14. Hondo

Hondo Well-Known Member

All classes in MA are highly entertaining. They’re doing a great job

sheepofblue likes this.
  15. Hondo

Hondo Well-Known Member

I’ll check out BSB. Thanks!

16. Fuzzy Moto

Fuzzy Moto Well-Known Member

World SuperSport is more competitive than MA SS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SuddenBraking likes this.
  17. Hondo

Hondo Well-Known Member

Have to admit the only reason I subscribed to WSBK was because of GG. I’ll have to pay more attention to WSS. Thanks for the tip.

18. nlzmo400r

nlzmo400r Well-Known Member

MotoA SSP was my favorite back in the Eslick/Herrin/Cardenas era. Now, the racing is still good, but it's always so dominated by one person per season. But I could complain about every category:

MA SBK is a bit of a joke. Baubier for years, now Gagne. And not even close racing, we're talking 20 second victories. It's a bit dull. And aside from Elias in '17, when was the last time an R1 didn't win the thing? Attack is completely dominant in the class.

Twins Cup is good racing, but now it's definitely the Aprilia cup...makes it less interesting for me.

World SBK - finally it seems Toprak is the LEGIT contender, but prior to this very season Johnny has run away with it for like 7 years now.

WSSP - I mean...Yamaha R6 cup with lots of kids who never get to go anywhere really. Since probably Cal and Davies battling 10yrs ago I haven't really seen anyone amazing come out of that class either.

And from 2013 till last year there may have been some good GP races, but the championship was never interesting. Now go figure it's the most interesting championship in terms of an actual title fight.

19. gixxerboy55

gixxerboy55 Well-Known Member

My goodness, aren't we particular.

20. Fuzzy Moto

Fuzzy Moto Well-Known Member

WSS is pretty much the R6 cup. If the manufacturers offered more World support we’d see more then a couple other makes. Right now As an example, the Kawasaki teams are still using the 2018 ZX6R.

That being said, it is more competitive than MA SS by far.

WSS has a championship contender racing in WSS and MotoE - he is competitive in both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk