Kawasaki to protest for Moto America SuperSport weight changes for 2022

Discussion in 'General' started by Wheel Bearing, Sep 12, 2021.

1. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Do you even know what I’m talking about. Did you watch all the press interviews and one on one interviews? Sdk slamming his hands down and whining about the 636 right to Richie after a race? No thank you.
    Yes I have a problem when losers complain about something they signed up for and weren’t even setting lap records anywhere. I also have a problem when a racer is beating other racers and they keep saying it’s the bike when it apparently wasn’t based on the times. It was pathetic.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2021
  2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Have you watched Gonzalez's progression since the season started? They are talking about him being recruited into Moto 2. Bernardi also looks promising. And it's not too late yet for Oncu to bounce back. Let's not forget he is the youngest Moto 3 race winner, and is still fairly young.

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yeah, who would want to watch this?

jd41, sbk1198, javyday and 4 others like this.
  4. nlzmo400r

nlzmo400r Well-Known Member

I haven't sadly. I sort of lost interest a bit and didn't watch as religiously. Moto2 is definitely still good racing, but I feel like if you want to see all the good GP prospects for next year, look at moto3. It seems moto3 to motoGP is becoming the more common progression, leaving the moto2 class a bit 'unneeded' or something.

Circacee likes this.
  5. Quicktoy

May be great racing. The series was tainted to me by them.

6. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

Yeah that clip MotoAmerica shared was off the chain. Those two have been going at it hammer and tongs all season. I just wish there was a few more guys in the field that could go with them and make it a 4 way scrap.

The talent is definitely around the paddock, but the support level is another question. The guys finishing third are family run teams. No data analysis, etc.

7. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Yeah - I've got all three packages and WSS (save for the last few races where Domi is just blitzing the field) has been the most competitive.

henry_carlson likes this.
  8. gixxerboy55

gixxerboy55 Well-Known Member

Yeah I should talk, I normally just watch the highlights on YouTube, don't really have time to sit down for an hour, and watch the entire race.

Quicktoy likes this.
  9. rapidzrx

rapidzrx Well-Known Member

So when Suzuki was dominating twins it was ok?

sbk1198 and Wheel Bearing like this.
  10. GM GIXXER

GM GIXXER Well-Known Member

Is that on their network or online ? I love watching BSB, very competitive.

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I have to ask again: what have you been watching? There are 3 Moto GP rookies right now straight out of Moto 2. And there are three current Moto 2 riders stepping up to MotoGP next year.

sbk1198 likes this.
  12. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

I hope you're being sarcastic with that post. LOL

13. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

Lets not forget that his team was in his ear and went as far going on a Motoamerica podcast to slam Ritchie, call him slow, and complain about the 636 for 45 odd minutes. AND his pops is a nut job so lets just say the kids may not have the greatest role models. in his defense, the 10 times or so ive been at the track for race weekend hes has gone out of his way to make time with fans, also witnessed him getting screamed/ harassed unprovoked by other teams at a race earlier this year and he played it off cool as you like.

i am just not going to write the child (yes child) off and the series off for that matter and miss out on some good racing! maybe give him another chance, he might be cam's teammate next year after all??

14. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

If the 636 haters didn't have double standards, they would have no standards at all. :D

SundaySocial likes this.
  15. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

I LOVE this place !

16. Skter505

Skter505 Well-Known Member

So much for everyone saying 4 kilos don't matter and that Ritchie is just that much better. Not really a fan of SDK's fake, pre written sounding interviews but good for him.

17. nlzmo400r

nlzmo400r Well-Known Member

No, it was lame then too lol

18. Quicktoy

I hope he does well. I’m not and won’t ever be a fan. And all of the above you said about the whining from the team owner bitching about Ritchie is included in why I stopped watching. Fuck them. I’m out and took my money with me.

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  19. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

British Superbikes has been the best racing anywhere.

20. Fuzzy Moto

Fuzzy Moto Well-Known Member

Gonzalez has been going better each round. He’ll be around in the future.

Australian SuperSport is also more competitive than MA SS. Australian SuperBike is more competitive than MA SBK. Maxwell, Herfoss, and Jones do not disappoint. Herfoss is the only one in the world who has made the new Honda work and while setting lap records. Then again, he was the only one to make the last generation of Honda work and…while setting lap records.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Corey Bain and Gorilla George like this.