1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where you gonna travel to when the Wuhan flu allows you?

Discussion in 'General' started by motion, Mar 23, 2021.

1. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Ive been re-watching that show. Havent gotten to the no maam episodes yet...

2. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

If so count me in, I'll buy one. Love me some married with children! :crackup:

3. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I used to love that show. They should bring it back :D

4. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

I was being sarcastic

5. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

what are we 5 pages in and not one of you idtio's has said "Your Mom/Wife/Daughter's house! Giggity"

I am so disappointed in you.

All of you...BOW YOUR HEADS IN SHAME!

:D

6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Part of me wants to see US carriers implement a vaccine passport for domestic travel just to watch the legal hellstorm that befalls them should they try.

7. Mick6R

Mick6R Well-Known Member

Similar trip for us and grandson in July. Taking the whole month off and driving west, but not taking a rolling home with us :) Got a house rented just outside of Cedar City, UT for a week, then we'll just wing it with hotels rest of time. May head north to check out Yellowstone.

8. Christopher Graybosch

Christopher Graybosch Well-Known Member

Riding, and currently looking potentially for a 675R

9. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Im not sure you want to see that. I know the polls have indicated that the majority of the people want everyone to be vaccinated before they board a plane. And that’s domestically.

10. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

Wow, you're a brave man going out there in July....should be plenty warm for you. We are both retired, so we decided on the month of Sept, when temperatures are bit more moderate and hopefully the "tourist" season is mostly over with kids going back to school, etc. I never been west before and I'm really looking forward to it. We will spend just under a week in the Moab area and plan on renting a SXS for a day also. I'm taking my Can Am Spyder along in the Toy Hauler, so we hope to be able to do some scenic rides in some areas that just wouldn't be that much fun in a Dually truck.

11. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

We all know how polls have always proven to be accurate /s

Pepsi Drinker, tony 340 and RRP like this.
  12. Phl218

Phl218 .

because if you're vaccinated yourself, you should still be afraid of the virus, right?

13. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Palo Duro Canyon/Tejas to pick up my new (to me) RS250 Cup Bike and take Raina on her first trip "out West".

Boman Forklift likes this.
  14. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Depends on who they are polling. I've been flying for months now and every flight I've been on has been nearly full. My flight tomorrow looking right now has 3 empty seats on it. There's plenty of people sitting elbow to elbow with strangers and taking off their masks to eat and drink and don't seem to care. Or at least they don't seem to pretend to care. Or in reality they know they don't care but put on a veneer of self-righteous caring when in reality they know this whole thing is completely overblown. I should probably not go any further on that topic though :D

Boman Forklift and Pepsi Drinker like this.
  15. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

Yes, Alaska Air from LAX.

16. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Lol. Sorry. I was working on other stuff while Beebing and missed that.

17. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Do the Yellowstone visit. We went last fall and it was incredible. Saw more animals than a zoo.

18. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Cedar City is at 5800 ft. in elevation, even in July it isn't all that hot there. If you're doing a long, sustained hike in St. George, Moab or Escalante areas that time of year it will suck a bit, but just overall temp is fine. Moab area - Arches, Canyonlands, DHSP - will be hot, but that side of the state is also a haul from Cedar City. From Cedar City you can hit Cedar Breaks, Bryce, Kodachrome, Zion, which will all be nice in July as they are higher elevation (CB, Bryce, Kodachrome) or in a canyon (Zion) where you don't have a ton of direct sun.
    But the parks are so damn overcrowded that it sucks. They were much nicer places before the national parks service and advertising screwed them over. Best way to ruin public land is to make it part of the NPS.

But just skip Utah and go to Yellowstone, Grand Tetons and Jackson. It's beautiful up there and the overcrowding needs to go somewhere else. West Yellowstone, MT is one of the coolest little towns there is. But it will get raped just like Jackson.

19. xrated

xrated Well-Known Member

Yellowstone, Grand Tetons and the Jackson area will be another trip, as this one has been planned for over six months now. I made reservations at all the spots we will be staying, back in Sept. last year.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Races, same as during the restrictions.