1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where you gonna travel to when the Wuhan flu allows you?

Discussion in 'General' started by motion, Mar 23, 2021.

1. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Know it, hell I was in it!

speedluvn likes this.
  2. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

I talked to the ram rod about going. He thought that I should take my Seadoo boat, but I've been in the ocean with it and I'll never do that again. I wanted to go to Staniel Cay anyway ( Crows Nest ).

3. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I just flew this past weekend and the flight from Orange County to Dallas had every seat full. It wasn't any worse than it was pre-covid.....same level of stupid IMO.

On the way home, Monday we lucked out and had the middle seat empty and so did the row in front of us.

The wait at the security gate with TSA was still much faster than it was pre-covid.

4. Boman Forklift

Ask? C'mon he specifically requests that test.

5. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

The translator programs are struggling with what you wrote but I am seeing enough that I can tell it isn't very nice...:crackup:

cha0s#242 likes this.
  6. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Why you gotta be mean?

Boman Forklift likes this.
  7. Boman Forklift

I agree July will be mighty hot. Based on S. Cal, September seems to be the hottest month. I grew up in Illinois and it seemed to be July or August was the hottest month back in the 70-80's when I lived there.

8. Boman Forklift

My son was there this weekend gambling and playing golf on some PGA course. He said it was amazing. The greens were perfect the hitting range was perfect. He paid 205 for the 18 holes with cart, etc., and felt it was a good value compared to how excellent everything was and how professionally treated they were. It was much better versus how they are treated paying 100+ at nicer courses in Orange County and even felt it was a better value/experience versus only paying $30 at the local par 3 place.

He played on the Stadium course and said it was incredible. Evidently it is considered one of the top courses in America, and the grounds were impeccable.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2021
  9. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

The second time I did the London/LA/Auckland trip the plane PA broke on the taxi way, they took us back to the gate for repairs but made us stay on the plane. The 12 hour flight ended up being 15 stuck on the aircraft, not a pleasant experience.

Phl218 likes this.
  10. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Reminds me of an Ontario racer in Shannonville bitching about french canadians yapping against him in french.
    I listened in....
    - "FFS Jeff, they're talking about tonight's BBQ and bitching about finding beer past 5 o'clock in Ontario...."

:D

crashman and YamahaRick like this.
  11. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I ran it through the translator and got hungry for a smoked meat sandwich with mustard :D.

crashman and Phl218 like this.