1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where you gonna travel to when the Wuhan flu allows you?

Discussion in 'General' started by motion, Mar 23, 2021.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I take this as proof-positive that rum is an effective prophylactic beverage.

DRINK MORE RUM, AMERICA!!

Phl218 likes this.
  2. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

That's where I'm going when I can. My girl has family there and they've been on her to come visit for a few years. Twist my arm...

Pepsi Drinker, Phl218 and cpettit like this.
  3. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Went to FL last month, going to North Cali Sunday, Ashville next month, Camping in East Ohio in June, up to Michigan for a dirtbike camping trip in July. Colorado in August and again in September. Might go stay in Sedona in the fall for a couple weeks.

We usually go to Europe once or twice a year but i'm not even messing with it until everything opens back up for at least 6 months. With the euro at 1.19 its not worth my money to go walk around and look at closed shops and restaurants. Same goes for Caribbean.

4. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Be sure to hit me up when you head to socal. I owe you a beer and you can visit your old scooter.

cpettit likes this.
  5. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

We're going on the first vacation without kids in 9 years. We had one booked for last summer, but it got shitcanned. I don't care where we go, but we're going.

I've got a fishing trip planned for the end of may in northern Quebec that is borderline cancelled now. Really hoping it's still a go.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2021
  6. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

What's your plans for Asheville?

7. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

I have Canadian friends who want to come across in June....I would not hold my breath on the May thing from what I am hearing from them.

8. cpettit

I'm pissed that the Brewery trade show there was cancelled this year. Was looking forward to a week or so out there. As soon as everything is somewhat back to normal we'll probably come rent a place for week or so. I'll definitely hit you up!

JBraun likes this.
  9. cpettit

Just rented a house down by chimney rock for a few days. Gonna take the wife and dog hiking and explore a bit. If the weather doesn't cooperate we'll probably just go brewery hopping. Going back down the week after mothers day to ride for a few days but staying in Maggie for that.

10. Phl218

Phl218 .

Germany.

11. Dan Dubeau

We're in Ontario, so it's just inter provincial travel. Not so much worried about crossing into Quebec, it's honestly just some of the wives that are borderline batshit crazy lol. Not mine, she wants me to go, but some of the others.....man... We're having a meeting next weekend to figure things out, which is really just an excuse to drink beer and bitch about the ol' ladys.

sheepofblue likes this.
  12. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

[​IMG]

lopitt85, Chino52405, 969 and 2 others like this.
  13. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

All the deaths and economic disaster caused, and you`re concerned about feelings?

14. cpettit

I have that t shirt. Bought it in a train station in Germany.

Phl218 likes this.
  15. Dan Dubeau

I might get some made for the meeting :D

16. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

You are so kind and helpful!:D

17. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Weren't we supposed to go riding motorsickles in Germany with @Phl218 ?
    I'd really like to do that someday...

18. Phl218

Phl218 .

next year. or the year after. the germans won't let you in yet. i, as of now, need a negative test when entering, then quarantine 5 days and another negative test at the end of the 5 days.

makes sense, right?

cha0s#242 likes this.
  19. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

Havent stopped living my life. We’ve been to Marco Island a few times. We’re going to Clearwater in a few weeks.

And riding season is here agin, to boot. Just picked up a used Goldwing on top of it.

Pepsi Drinker likes this.
  20. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Been to Colorado twice to snowboard in last 4 months. Had a blast.

henry_carlson likes this.