1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2020 | Round 2 | Spain | Jerez | July 24-26

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Jul 22, 2020.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

.55 seconds a lap especially given the conditions isn't smoked.

2. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

So what have we learned?

That @vizsladog was right all along, and nobody but MM truly belongs in MotoGP :crackup:

BHP41 likes this.
  3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You new here?

4. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

See ... I told you your memory was going :D

5. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

So, I have nothing to add other than I just read this entire thread, and..... brain.jpg

masshole and scottn like this.
  6. speedkelly

speedkelly Well-Known Member

Check out the Ducati love tap to Rossi at th 50 second mark. Missed this while watching the race live.

Got to love Motogp

Is the any racing that's better other than Moto3

7. bullockcm

bullockcm Well-Known Member

No way couldn’t have happened. I read right here on the BBS that they all took it easy on Rossi.

redtailracing likes this.
  8. Shocker

Shocker Well-Known Member

Evidently everyone except Redtail knows that. He just seems to think AM was given the Repsol seat undeservingly and then Honda dumped him from Repsol because they had an ah-ha moment and realized he's a piece of shit racer and should be club racing instead.

Nope, never ever in HRC's plans to put AM on the LCR team for 2021 and used an opportunity to fill the suddenly empty Repsol seat with a rider they wanted to lock in on their bikes....

Also, AM is such a garbage rider because in his first year he is getting beat by a 3rd year Honda rider. By his second career MotoGP race, Nakagami only had 3 points to his name, but is now Honda's top dawg superstar...

9. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

i've checked them. i feel the same way about them as baby marc. except they didn't get maybe the most prized ride in all of MotoGP for their efforts haha.

10. scottn

scottn Well-Known Member

11. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

:crackup:Jesus dude, practice your fucking reading comprehension.

12. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

13. G 97

G 97 Garth

Robby-Bobby likes this.
  14. G 97

G 97 Garth

“How come? Because the YZR-M1 likes Jerez’s sweeping layout and because it has the friendliest front end of them all, a crucial advantage when front grip is so critical, as it was at Jerez. The combination of the tortuous track conditions and Michelin’s 2020 rear slick had riders on a knife-edge and caused plenty of front-end crashes last weekend and the weekend before. This year’s grippier Michelin rear can cause the front to push on corner entry and unload the tyre on corner exit. Therefore a friendly front end – which gives its rider advance warning of impending disaster – is what every rider wants.”

Someone needs to read this. :D

scottn likes this.
  15. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I was gonna say. I’m 40 and that ain’t me lol.

BigBird likes this.
  16. motoracer1100

motoracer1100 Well-Known Member

Why you stopping at 50 ?

17. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Not a 100% but I don’t think there’s a 2020 frame in the grid. ‘19 was shit but even Marc didn’t like the ‘20.
    They gave him more power in ‘19 and he worked out the rest.

Quicktoy likes this.
  18. G 97

G 97 Garth

Oh I’m not stopping at 50. I’m starting at 50.;)

motoracer1100 likes this.
  19. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Why would anyone even want the factory Honda ride? When you win, Honda thinks it's the bike. When you lose, it's you. Every internet expert in the world second guesses your every move. No, the Suzuki ride is the way to go. No one expects you to win on that thing. If you do, you are viewed as superhuman. Where is Steeltoe, anyhow?

20. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

BNG and all... they do look good so.....
    EAE9F06A-0CF0-4120-9312-BCAD1091A738.jpeg