1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mladin Charged with sex abuse - acquitted and found NOT guilty!

Discussion in 'General' started by GixxerBlade, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Repeater

Repeater USCGRR

How does MotoAmerica become BSB?

Oh and if Matt did this I hope he gets the HIV then the Aids. Then the herp from getting his shit pushed in.

I spoke with a friend from Australia, and its on the news allot over there now.

Also some Chinese 19 to top it off.

2. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Loving the old stories.

3. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

That's easy. You need to clone the British bike fan, because probably 40% of them are die hard sport bike enthusiasts

Manxboy, TurboBlew and pscook like this.
  4. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

So man... haha. Maybe like a decade ago, I had a helmet airbrushed with a collage of motorbike racing champions, past to present. the usual suspects... Rossi, Hailwood, Dunlop, Ago, Rainey, Schwantz, KR, Lawson, Reed, Foggy, McPint, etc... like 15 dudes. Mladin was one of them. Godamnit. Called the helmet painter up today to see if he was even still painting helmets and could he replace it. We're in business. Fucking assdick Mladin fuckin up my program...

5. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

As I remember it Metzger was on brand D rains during that Mid-Ohio race. The MT60 discussed in a Daytona thread elsewhere didn't just worked well it was so dominant that the SS tire rules were changed because of it's success

G 97 likes this.
  6. Proximity to tracks sure helps as well.

418 likes this.
  7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, this thread has taken a sharp left turn.

Cawk Star likes this.
  8. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Shame really the beeb used to be more like this but then someone would make some dumbass knowitall comment and the cool old guys give up and leave. Almost happened in this one already.

MELK-MAN and backbone like this.
  9. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

This ain’t NASCAR, snail-eater

10. hdpromos

hdpromos Well-Known Member

Guilty until proven innocent!

11. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Color me fucking shocked. That NEVER happens

stk0308, roy826ex, Metalhead and 2 others like this.
  12. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Right on, right on, right on

13. G 97

G 97 Garth

:stupid: IIRC at the 1996 Daytona, which I think was ultimately cancelled, all the factory teams on Dunlop’s were upset because the Michelin DOTs were working so well while the Dunlop’s were struggling a lot. I think they started allowing rain tires not long after this. If your DOT tire is not good in the rain, just lobby for a rule change. :D

MELK-MAN likes this.
  14. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Yeah, but they have to drive 80 kph because there are speed cameras every meter, so the net travel time is the same as in the USA.

15. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Kinda like Mladin when he drives past a grade school. BRRRRRRRRP

Sabre699 and GarrettRick like this.
  16. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

Russ used to mess with the owner of HK’s son and I when we were youngsters. Awesome guy!

17. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

Thee Abe Frohman?

GarrettRick likes this.
  18. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

I guess. Of all things to be falsely accused of, kiddie diddling seems like a rare one, compared to say... celebrity groupie drunken hotel afterparty rape claims or pregnancies, or divorce custody squabbles, but hey... anything's possible. Don't need to be displaying his likeness on my wall either way.

19. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

Yeah, that's his name. I bought a Bandit 400 off him in Tucson then, must have been 2000-2002 time frame? I remember joking around about the forks, asked If he'd throw them in since they were messed up anyway.

20. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

You new here?